Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feeling sick and damaged my screen by accident jfl at my luck.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
I tried playing a video game which had a hard boss and kept dying, raged throw my mouse on my keyboard, it bounced back on my screen and took off some pixels, now there's a white spot near the center of the screen. I have been feeling sick for 2 day, like i want to throw up, mentally, deeply depressed and confused more than the usual, i wish i could end it tbh. I think i'm gonna lay down and just stay in my bed all day.

Lmao I once punched my monitor and it ended up looking like this

Xqm6o.jpg

The right half was still usable so I managed to use it for another week before I could buy a new one

Lmao I once punched my monitor and it ended up looking like this

Xqm6o.jpg

The right half was still usable so I managed to use it for another week before I could buy a new one
When i saw that it was damaged i just wanted to punch right thru it but i walked away and took a long fucking shower.
I headbutted the wall a couple of time too, can you just see how fucking lucky i am.

Last edited:
Damn that sucks
It truly does, i always had a hard time with controling my anger but i never expected the fucking mouse to bounce back on the screen. At least i only paid it 120$ on kijiji.

Now all the screen I'm looking at on amazon are all imperfect, either it's a gaming 144hz one that has shit colors accuracy and cheaply build that fail within 2 years, or its a high color acurracy ips but 1080p and 60hz so no upgrade and 300$+ or 4k 400$+

Last edited: