Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feeling lonely beetwen my friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 35427
  • Start date
Deleted member 35427

Deleted member 35427

Self-banned
-
Usually I don't care about women and that kind of shit but these times my friends are just slowly getting more and more far away from me. I just have 2 guys that I can really call friends and they just doesn't seem to like me anymore. I didn't change at all in the last two years or something like that, it's just that we used to play all the time but now they just say "I can't play with you, we will loose because of x, y and z", they give a bunch of excuses just to avoid me at all costs. Don't know if the problem here is really me but this shit hurts a lot.

mogs me at having friends

I was treated like shit by every "friend" i had no matter how kind or a good friend i was. People are just evil they won't care about you if you're low status or genetically inferior no matter what you do. "Kindness" and all that shit is worthless and will actually worsen your situation

You need to be a good looking sociopathic/psychopathic narcissistic piece of shit for people to like you or give you any respect

People seek values in other people, materialistic and non materialistic.

The selection of those values comes from our needs and interests.

For example if I value wealth (money) as a person because it is something I lack of I will try to be friends with people in my surroundings That are wealthier then me.

I'll call those people, try to hangout with them, comment on their Facebook posts and so on.

If I'm interested in space I will try to be friends with people who are interested in space and if I hate football I will not accept my friend's invitation to go out and watch football no matter how much he will insist, but of course I'll say I'm busy I have some things to do, you know we are good people.

Now if you have no one to hangout with from your friend's circle I guess it's time to find new friends.

Participate in an event or a workshop that you like. You have more chances to form new relationships with people who are attending the same event.

The kind of relationship that you really want, people who will talk to you and invest time in you to be around you because they value the same things you do.

You can cry all day long telling everyone you see that you are lonely but this will not change anything in your life if you don't act.

Life is precious, being alive and healthy is like winning the lottery, billions of potential people will not have the opportunity to be a live everyday because of protection measures we take.

And remember while you are feeling sad and lonely someone is taking his last breath which he is willing to trade all the loneliness and sadness in the world with one more breath and one more day.

There about to turn on you and distance themselves that’s how inceldom closes in on your social life

Life is precious, being alive and healthy is like winning the lottery, billions of potential people will not have the opportunity to be a live everyday because of protection measures we take.
You can't be serious :feelskek:

For example if I value wealth (money) as a person because it is something I lack of I will try to be friends with people in my surroundings That are wealthier then me.

I'll call those people, try to hangout with them, comment on their Facebook posts and so on.

If I'm interested in space I will try to be friends with people who are interested in space and if I hate football I will not accept my friend's invitation to go out and watch football no matter how much he will insist, but of course I'll say I'm busy I have some things to do, you know we are good people.

Now if you have no one to hangout with from your friend's circle I guess it's time to find new friends.

Participate in an event or a workshop that you like. You have more chances to form new relationships with people who are attending the same event.

The kind of relationship that you really want, people who will talk to you and invest time in you to be around you because they value the same things you do.

You can cry all day long telling everyone you see that you are lonely but this will not change anything in your life if you don't act.

And remember while you are feeling sad and lonely someone is taking his last breath which he is willing to trade all the loneliness and sadness in the world with one more breath and one more day.

Sounds like a IT tier cucked reply. Life is not precious at all and if you're a genetically inferior male people will go out of their way to punish you for it. The problem with not having "value" is that people and what they consider to be value is nothing short of animalistic. They will only value shallow things like good looks, height, money, fame and status, but they will never give a fuck about kindness, honesty, maturity and goodness, they actually tend to not like those things and associate them with weakness and low status because of how primitive and limited minded they're

Overwhelming majority of people are evil and cruel as fuck and they're in deep love with stepping on anyone who isn't blissed or privileged or just a piece of shit animal overall. Ever wonder why psychopaths, narcissists, thugs and lowlives tend to have much more friends and higher status than kind and empathetic men?!

Usually I don't care about women and that kind of shit but these times my friends are just slowly getting more and more far away from me. I just have 2 guys that I can really call friends and they just doesn't seem to like me anymore. I didn't change at all in the last two years or something like that, it's just that we used to play all the time but now they just say "I can't play with you, we will loose because of x, y and z", they give a bunch of excuses just to avoid me at all costs. Don't know if the problem here is really me but this shit hurts a lot.
Hey! If you ever need to talk or need a friend. You can always hit me up! I'd love to be your friend.

You can't be serious :feelskek:
Sounds like a IT tier cucked reply. Life is not precious at all and if you're a genetically inferior male people will go out of their way to punish you for it. The problem with not having "value" is that people and what they consider to be value is nothing short of animalistic. They will only value shallow things like good looks, height, money, fame and status, but they will never give a fuck about kindness, honesty, maturity and goodness, they actually tend to not like those things and associate them with weakness and low status because of how primitive and limited minded they're

Overwhelming majority of people are evil and cruel as fuck and they're in deep love with stepping on anyone who isn't blissed or privileged or just a piece of shit animal overall. Ever wonder why psychopaths, narcissists, thugs and lowlives tend to have much more friends and higher status than kind and empathetic men?!
Hey! If you ever need to talk or need a friend. You can always hit me up! I'd love to be your friend.
ER WIDE LOR -Bleach SINFECT LATEST DONATON KURO: $10.00 Super Mario Odyssey Bleach drink product

Did you write this yourself?

This.

thread number 100,867# of incels simping for there so called "friends" ive made countless threads about how incels dont have any friends when will you fuckers learn :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You sound rather young, I'd tell you to get over it, we all move on from friends over the years and at some point your friends would have left you behind anyways when they started their dating lives and you became the 3rd wheel

Focus on building wealth, all of these childish problems will be something to laugh at in the future, none of this crap matters in the adult world