Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Feel like im in a reoccurring nightmare

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Everyday is hell for me. Waking up getting ready to wageslave 10hrs (cant neet), looking in the mirror at my subhumaness (curry, recessed chin, forehead, overall ugly), getting no attention from anyone (basically invisible), coming home, eating (no more gymcelling cos not worth it), browsing .co, sleep and restart the cycle. When will this stop. Only time I am somewhat ok is when im sleeping.

I dont know how much more i can cope.

I feel you bro. I am almost the same except for wageslaving. Been an NEET for 4 years now and my mom is paying everything for me. It's getting worse and worse and even sleep is not helping out. Before I would be happy before going to bed that the pain will be stopping for a brief moment. But I dont feel any positive feels. THe only things I feel are related to being scared in social places (social phobia) and anger. That's it. Normally it's just nothingness.

Brutal ngl. Everyday is pure hell for me too.

I feel you bro. I am almost the same except for wageslaving. Been an NEET for 4 years now and my mom is paying everything for me. It's getting worse and worse and even sleep is not helping out. Before I would be happy before going to bed that the pain will be stopping for a brief moment. But I dont feel any positive feels. THe only things I feel are related to being scared in social places (social phobia) and anger. That's it. Normally it's just nothingness.
What is this life. I was a loser in school and all the foids, normies and chads that bullied me are living good lives whilst myself and the other incels that were abused have all had shit lives.

So tell me, all those in the past that told me these bullies and abusers would not have good lives and I will, why did you lie to me?

What is this life. I was a loser in school and all the foids, normies and chads that bullied me are living good lives whilst myself and the other incels that were abused have all had shit lives.

So tell me, all those in the past that told me these bullies and abusers would not have good lives and I will, why did you lie to me?
To cope that they are not doing anything to help you while wishing this will become true. YEAh, same with that here as well. What's also funny, even though I got a computer science degree I live this shit life, while retards who barely finished middle school from my class are now making tens of thousands dollars per year, live in their own nice houses and drive cars. Of course, they have gfs too. And those brainlet shits will procreate, thus killing the >MUH NATURAL SELECTION meme, since natura literally lets mental nobodies to spread their genes wither way, thus destroying the potential of the society ultimately.

Life is pure torture.

Imagine wageslaving in 2020 so m'ladyh can support Tyrone's bastard son

Beyond over 4 OP, only saving grace for you would be moneysaving tbh

Life is pure torture.
I wish mary jane was legal so I would smoke it 24/7 no problem. I heard it's good for such states of mind. I never tried it. I'm a straight edge too but I would say FUCK IT to it if I could smoke some MJ.

My whole life has been a nightmare

Imagine wageslaving in 2020 so m'ladyh can support Tyrone's bastard son

Beyond over 4 OP, only saving grace for you would be moneysaving tbh
Thats what im doing, trying to save money so i can NEET