Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feeding stray animals is the highlight of my day

H

Hobo Cel

Banned
-
There's a McDonald's near me with a courtyard for eating. About 50 stray birds live in the area, and come swarming in when they see me tossing bread into the corner.

I also help an animal rescuer feed baby kittens.

And also feed deer, nuts, apples, and grain in winter.

It's lonely, but I sit there watching them eat, content

i want to be one of your little birdies. caw! caw! cawww!!

Near me, there was an old man who would arrive in his truck to feed bread to the water foul. Several bags worth each time, it fed a lot of birds. Because he would always arrive at the same time in the afternoons, the birds became accustomed to it and would gather around the water's edge minutes ahead to wait for him.

I don't eat cows and pigs and chickens, that's one of the best and easiest ways to help animals.

Near me, there was an old man who would arrive in his truck to feed bread to the water foul. Several bags worth each time, it fed a lot of birds. Because he would always arrive at the same time in the afternoons, the birds became accustomed to it and would gather around the water's edge minutes ahead to wait for him.

Good story.

Reminds me of foids and their hive mind.

Yes. The birds have intelligence, habits, instinct.

The ones I'm watching are foragers, they're probably sparrows.

Another thing, you'd be amazed at how many people on the edge of society go out their way to make sure birds are fed.

Especially in winter.

Yes. The birds have intelligence, habits, instinct.

The ones I'm watching are foragers, they're probably sparrows.

Another thing, you'd be amazed at how many people on the edge of society go out their way to make sure birds are fed.

Especially in winter.
Based, maybe I'll start feeding birds too :feelsokman:

They'll start breeding like wildfire and shitting on everything.

i want to be one of your little birdies. caw! caw! cawww!!