Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Feeding and doing dishes for mice

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
Trying to catch a mouse with a snap trap. Put some peanut butter as bait. When I checked this morning, the peanut butter was gone and the trap didn't even go off. I'll have to wash the trap and reapply the bait (have to wash it because I do want to eat the rest of the peanut butter).

Imagine how cucked it is to feed this little fucker and do dishes for it:feelsree:. I don't cook that often because I hate doing dishes. The mouse should feel honored for enjoying a free meal without having to clean up and rope itself to show me some respect.

Trying to catch a mouse with a snap trap. Put some peanut butter as bait. When I checked this morning, the peanut butter was gone and the trap didn't even go off. I'll have to wash the trap and reapply the bait (have to wash it because I do want to eat the rest of the peanut butter).

Imagine how cucked it is to feed this little fucker and do dishes for it:feelsree:. I don't cook that often because I hate doing dishes. The mouse should feel honored for enjoying a free meal without having to clean up and rope itself to show me some respect.
What trap do u use?

And what do u think about glue traps

What trap do u use?

And what do u think about glue traps
tomcat snap trap. That's the only one available at CVS.
I've tried glue traps and a weird live capturing trap in my old apartment. Snap trap was the one that worked in the end. Maybe the glue was sending off a scent that alarmed the mouse, idk
Sadly, the mouse in my new apartment seems smarter. I'm just gonna rinse and repeat and hope it'll make a mistake one day.

Havent you heard? The mice have evolved to avoid traps and get the food inside them without getting caught

Havent you heard? The mice have evolved to avoid traps and get the food inside them without getting caught
Kind of how I took your cookie by force despite your futile efforts to stop me :society:

Taking 2dCels cookie

My rat trap caught a mouse today.:feelzez:

Catch mice faster using cheese in trap. Mice carry some nasty diseases including itchy mites you cannot see.:feelsohgod:

Catch mice faster using cheese in trap. Mice carry some nasty diseases including itchy mites you cannot see.:feelsohgod:
ded srs? Isn't it a myth that mice like cheese?

did the mouse died?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back