Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Feeding and doing dishes for mice

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
2,164
Online
53d 2h 56m
Trying to catch a mouse with a snap trap. Put some peanut butter as bait. When I checked this morning, the peanut butter was gone and the trap didn't even go off. I'll have to wash the trap and reapply the bait (have to wash it because I do want to eat the rest of the peanut butter).

Imagine how cucked it is to feed this little fucker and do dishes for it:feelsree:. I don't cook that often because I hate doing dishes. The mouse should feel honored for enjoying a free meal without having to clean up and rope itself to show me some respect.
 
FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Mødecel.
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 20, 2020
Posts
18,132
Online
189d 21h 24m
fast_curry said:
Trying to catch a mouse with a snap trap. Put some peanut butter as bait. When I checked this morning, the peanut butter was gone and the trap didn't even go off. I'll have to wash the trap and reapply the bait (have to wash it because I do want to eat the rest of the peanut butter).

Imagine how cucked it is to feed this little fucker and do dishes for it:feelsree:. I don't cook that often because I hate doing dishes. The mouse should feel honored for enjoying a free meal without having to clean up and rope itself to show me some respect.
What trap do u use?

And what do u think about glue traps
 
fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
2,164
Online
53d 2h 56m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
What trap do u use?

And what do u think about glue traps
tomcat snap trap. That's the only one available at CVS.
I've tried glue traps and a weird live capturing trap in my old apartment. Snap trap was the one that worked in the end. Maybe the glue was sending off a scent that alarmed the mouse, idk
Sadly, the mouse in my new apartment seems smarter. I'm just gonna rinse and repeat and hope it'll make a mistake one day.
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
96,074
Online
452d 5h 15m
Havent you heard? The mice have evolved to avoid traps and get the food inside them without getting caught
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
31,071
Online
257d 16h 50m
Animecel2D said:
Havent you heard? The mice have evolved to avoid traps and get the food inside them without getting caught
Kind of how I took your cookie by force despite your futile efforts to stop me :society:

 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
96,074
Online
452d 5h 15m
Dregster666 said:
Do you remember? :feelssus:
I have nightmares of it everytime I sleep
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
31,071
Online
257d 16h 50m
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
6,730
Online
63d 22h 15m
My rat trap caught a mouse today.:feelzez:
 
fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
2,164
Online
53d 2h 56m
Animecel2D said:
Havent you heard? The mice have evolved to avoid traps and get the food inside them without getting caught
Zer0/∞ said:
My rat trap caught a mouse today.:feelzez:
Checked again this morning. It licked off three traps but the last one got it.
 
RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Mythic
★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Posts
4,606
Online
105d 1h 19m
Catch mice faster using cheese in trap. Mice carry some nasty diseases including itchy mites you cannot see.:feelsohgod:
 
fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
2,164
Online
53d 2h 56m
RandomGuy said:
Catch mice faster using cheese in trap. Mice carry some nasty diseases including itchy mites you cannot see.:feelsohgod:
ded srs? Isn't it a myth that mice like cheese?
 
nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★
Joined
Oct 26, 2018
Posts
4,192
Online
12d 15h 28m
did the mouse died?
 

Similar threads

52baldcurryjanitor
Replies
14
Views
523
TheDarkEnigma
TheDarkEnigma
Sadandangrycel
Replies
22
Views
398
Sadandangrycel
Sadandangrycel
Netzachcel
Replies
91
Views
2K
NirvanaFan1988
NirvanaFan1988
SlayaCaleb88
Replies
3
Views
215
GhostedPhantom
GhostedPhantom
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top