Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over FedEx Shooter was a brony

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
In my mind economic collapse, societal break down, civil war, and quite possibly world war by 2030 or sooner. Best estimates over here, so just make sure to buy plenty of popcorn for this ride never stops for anyone, there's no way off this derailed slow motion train wreck. We're all observing prisoners of this insane absurd spectacle known as ClownWorld™©®.
You forgot the maunder minimum bro... Run, The glaciers are coming! Run. RUN!

"There was a post timestamped less than an hour before the shooting that read, 'I hope that I can be with Applejack in the afterlife, my life has no meaning without her,' and it featured an image of the cartoon pony Applejack."

View attachment 435647
bronies me

that guy might be the most truecel shooter in history

"There was a post timestamped less than an hour before the shooting that read, 'I hope that I can be with Applejack in the afterlife, my life has no meaning without her,' and it featured an image of the cartoon pony Applejack."

View attachment 435647
Brutal philtrum to chin ratio

You forgot the maunder minimum bro... Run, The glaciers are coming! Run. RUN!
It will be human destruction that comes into the picture of things long before any kind of sporadic natural occurring one.

i watched My Little Pony years ago tbh ngl.
Decent cope, but i wouldn't consider myself a brony

He killed more people than ER, does this mean bronies are a greater national threat than incels now?
No that just means bronies will be lumped in with incels even more now @yikerinos

Do we have any bronies here?

It would be based if he went ER in pony costume. What a missed opportunity.

Yikerinos! What an awful and mean person, wow, just wow...

World overlords trying to associate shooters with this and that instead of addressing the real problems.

Instead of the shooting being attributed to the inhumane work conditions in warehouses, the shooter's cope is scrutinized as a form of gossip, which is even more effeminate than the premise of a grown man watching a show for little girls tbh.

A typical anecdote about working at FedEx:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/antiwork/comments/mswc85/been_working_at_fedex_for_over_2_years_ive_had/guvyog8?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

The FBI was investigating the shooter before he blasted off, but stopped after they determined that he wasn't a white nationalist, and therefore not a threat :lul:

Meanwhile Redditors are speaking of a "link" between bronyism and racism after the shooting as if it's legit, when the events specifically contradict this view.

But, of course, Redditors could never critique their masters in the secret police and their recent mass-hysteria about domestic terrorism -- the sequel to Russiagate.

Last edited:
This is reminiscent of how Stephen Paddock's nephew was a furry :feelskek:

We are ants.
To the powers that be that rule this world, yes. And if they could call the Orkin Man on a global level they would because they think that less of us all.

Last edited:
To the powers that be that rule this world, yes. And if they could call the Orkin Man on a global level they would because they think that less of us all.
No bro. Not to (((THEM)))! To them we are Massi CATTLE. (they drink our milky blood)

I meant to the earth, we are ants.

No bro. Not to (((THEM)))! To them we are Massi CATTLE. (they drink our milky blood)

I meant to the earth, we are ants.
Get your ass ready