Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over FedEx Shooter was a brony

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-

"There was a post timestamped less than an hour before the shooting that read, 'I hope that I can be with Applejack in the afterlife, my life has no meaning without her,' and it featured an image of the cartoon pony Applejack."

Bronies going postal shooting up workplaces, this truly is the end of days lads.

I'm now expecting that the next shooting will be a Pokemon Go kid dressed up as Pikachu.

My Little Pony Radicalizing the youth nowadays :feelsPop::feelshaha::feelshaha:

My Little Pony Radicalizing the youth nowadays :feelsPop::feelshaha::feelshaha:
It's a stepping stone leading to extremism, one day you're a furry transitioning into a brony and the next you know it you're a White Supremacist gunning down an entire shopping mall. The obvious solution to this is to ban extremist bronies everywhere.

What is right is right, it has to be done, think of the children.

Last edited:
Bronies going postal shooting up workplaces, this truly is the end of days lads.

I'm now expecting that the next shooting will be a Pokemon Go kid dressed up as Pikachu.
jfl won't be surprising at this rate. America mode.

“Brony online culture has displayed elements of far-right and white nationalist extremism,”

Those goddamned Nazi ponies are always causing trouble.

“Brony online culture has displayed elements of far-right and white nationalist extremism,”

Did they really say that?

Did they really say that? Please tell me that is satire.

Attachments

• brendan-fraser-crying-leaving-club-daytime.gif
    brendan-fraser-crying-leaving-club-daytime.gif
    420.5 KB · Views: 11

Ya its there in the article. In clown world you learn something insane every day.

Attachments

• giphy (32).gif
    giphy (32).gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 14

Ya its there in the article. In clown world you learn something insane every day.
And just like that the same astroturfers and shills on places like 4chan that claim they don't care about mainstream media narratives will start trying to recruit bronies and derail conversations in brony online discussion forums to race related things because they according to them they heard in the news that bronies might be "based". No doubt some of those trolls are artificial and modded by "anti-hate" groups that falsely label groups and people they don't like as far right nazis though @based_meme

Last edited:
I'm not going to lie, I've always thought of bronies and furries as a bunch of flaming faggots, not even close to nazi tier ideology.

....But according to the geniuses who wrote that entire article.....

It's funny and stuff but I doubt there's any connection! :)

The shit a long philtrum does to a mf

what would be the accuracy rate of the shooter.

They're calling bronies a far-right extremist, alt-right, white supremacist group?

giphy.gif

They're calling bronies a far-right extremist, alt-right, white supremacist group?

giphy.gif
In the article itself it referred to an internal memo from facebook saying that yeah. Had to double check because after all this is the conservative leaning washingtonexaminer.
“Brony online culture has displayed elements of far-right and white nationalist extremism,” an internal memo from Facebook read, the Wall Street Journal reported.

degeneracy in any form warps the mind

20210418 082552

In capitalist America Pikachu shoots you. :feelshaha:

View attachment 435879
In capitalist America Pikachu shoots you. :feelshaha:
Yes, imagine knocking on some father's front door telling him that his daughter was killed by a big yellow Japanese anime character wielding a rifle. Next stage of general psychosis I believe. We shall have to wait and see what the world brings us.

Yes, imagine knocking on some father's front door tell him that his daughter was killed by a big yellow Japanese anime character wielding a rifle. Next stage of general psychosis I believe.
I'll pencil it in for 2022.

I have black Nazis sceduled for 2023. Pray tell friend what do you predict for 2024 at the current rate of accelerationism to clown world?

I'll pencil it in for 2022.

I have black Nazis sceduled for 2023. Pray tell friend what do you predict for 2024 at the current rate of accelerationism to clown world?
In my mind economic collapse, societal break down, civil war, and quite possibly world war by 2030 or sooner. Best estimates over here, so just make sure to buy plenty of popcorn for this ride never stops for anyone, there's no way off this derailed slow motion train wreck. We're all observing prisoners of this insane absurd spectacle known as ClownWorld™©®.

I'm more surprised anyone is still a brony in the year of our lord 2021.

I'm more surprised anyone is still a brony in the year of our lord 2021.
All kinds of freaks and degenerates, some who chop off their own dicks and call themselves women, are prevalent in today's cultural climate, and you're surprised by fans of a children's cartoon?

All kinds of freaks and degenerates, some who chop off their own dicks and call themselves women, are prevalent in today's cultural climate, and you're surprised by fans of a children's cartoon?
it was more of a joke about the fandom being super big in the early 2010s and being a massive lolcow to it just dropping off to the point you never hear about it only for it then to be brought up again in a random mass shooting case.
You have to admit the absurdity of it

it was more of a joke about the fandom being super big in the early 2010s and being a massive lolcow to it just dropping off to the point you never hear about it only for it then to be brought up again in a random mass shooting case.
You have to admit the absurdity of it
Oh, it's absurd alright. Full blown retarded, even. I legit KED'd when I read that bit about bronies.

“Brony online culture has displayed elements of far-right and white nationalist extremism,” an internal memo from Facebook read, the Wall Street Journal reported.

@TheNEET what?? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Either the article made it up or that was an actual internal memo from facebook. If the latter there's something seriously wrong with the type of workplace culture in social media companies that they'd consider brony online culture far-right.

I can't believe nobody has made this joke yet, but more like "Jabroni," amirite?

I thought mlpwatchers are kinda gay but it turns to be they can be based cels too :feelsokman:

Holy crap I never even looked at the My Little Pony logo before but once you see it...

Pony

Imagine being a father to a brony

Over for cloppers and glassjarcels