Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fed up, I need to isekai ASAP!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I need a new life! A new body! A new family! A new country. A new world! ASAP immediately now fast! I tired of coding, coding problems, staring at a FUCKING screen 24/7. I hate it, I hate it all! I need go! I need to go to a better world. I pray a truck runs me over and I then isekai! It isn't even about foids. It is about health, about wageslavery, about boredom. I need isekai!

mRNYPsHEYuJ1m2KvixoUwhoqfudB0vBQtj8hNgrkk5D71o4Jo486FWAUr7P_q4p4JiIz-6bOM8H2xcOoZy1NH1v_0UNTJd1ufoXRu0uNrpcncjnofzT5W4YjPq-xUgsCc7xVa0CuGq36-npOiWEMNmkJZWNtBia7Z9N7inNM7dTnRgxE7E0SbLkS2cL8VfPFUmMjRZl0nsFc0-vwZWi9VgJYwRFrJpIqwsXGnXHUlzLtxMc9G4UuzIadvWbzB0SMPUzG4wfztaN0gxXPVI8yZzj7MCCXr3-l5stGhx2xh8A-CshQ8gfQE9NOmVek866SdzlfewmJyze7v6GFwlPgKLA__mOmzrcVP4f20tq1GAgafoyaz9xM8FWXyCP0ghQMaxjNgkLcscvxSPZSG9FmTOR_ikWSan3JMS_XHdj0GMoJtgQjZttD3SvOZmtDF9HBXXVSI_mpWWmKBDOyR2j4g-wpAVmBYhJeSZtIL-Xnf1LuK2MsMGjn4g4Hx5idtHwvALmU9_up9lVicRRpgTvUMV-19aDD1J_d9OHr-3Yjkrx93PS2dEOj5hiuPcFfJRn2kGloptqlIFQMBbxnPwXvqixmeOzth1t_4MLZKLQVuPnrprrG9cJyzLsatr5YUvs6dT_tJvzU4K-y5s9k-sa5Tai1DAVgOzEoAGfZHTr7RpvHfqSbaj7nKVYeJaV8M35gUSZWjHrHr2hhvCX_7-OZ09Qf0nxxJsNiVx9N3bCS17egIblRZxhpHPeLictdgpCwYZ_n3lpil1vm_83QFmXWOc6xkRU2kqzKEYrQv3h8LMJF-56iJ8KiTyDa4EqJMOSg4VaaVVGrqSCPAlkOj_hC7pttxt2vTSpvjp-SCz8jSB2ctB5DnGX3oaaMWXkBgwbXOMuqKw_Og0Pkmj0jpdqo0Svu7f0MB2JhfhaPGCmpevODKZmg=w764-h296-no

maybe the afterlife is an anime world who knows

I need a new life! A new body! A new family! A new country. A new world! ASAP immediately now fast! I tired of coding, coding problems, staring at a FUCKING screen 24/7. I hate it, I hate it all! I need go! I need to go to a better world. I pray a truck runs me over and I then isekai! It isn't even about foids. It is about health, about wageslavery, about boredom. I need isekai!
Mogs me by having a job. You in web dev?

With your luck, you will go to Warhammer 40K.

the idea of isekai doesn't have to do with anime. Other stuff has covered this concept
And is it the other stuff that you find so compelling or is it the anime bit that you are fixated with?

And is it the other stuff that you find so compelling or is it the anime bit that you are fixated with?
idk, all I know is I am tired of waging for so many FUCKING years. Tens of thousands of hours looking at. a fucking screen. I am tired. I need something new. Something fresh, immediately now and fast
With your luck, you will go to Warhammer 40K.
true tbh, I would end being a slave who gets killed by xenos

No, I hate anything sexual :feelsrope:
Truecel trait ngl I used to be like that too. The show might send you into cardiac arrest then, but it's deff still worth a shot if you're so convinced that weebshit can't be based. It's literally a show about a truecel social pariah being reborn as a young aryan chad, and it's hilarious as well as lovingly produced and gorgeously animated. Unlike the vast majority of weebshit

Last edited:
idk, all I know is I am tired of waging for so many FUCKING years. Tens of thousands of hours looking at. a fucking screen. I am tired. I need something new. Something fresh, immediately now and fast

true tbh, I would end being a slave who gets killed by xenos
Worse, you could get corrupted by Nurgle and become the god of incels.
wp10891952.jpg