Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity FDS roasties get toastie after discovering the Female Delusion Calculator.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
10,853
Online
89d 22h 46m
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/p21oem/todays_crackmeup_turns_out_even_basic_preferences/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/p21oem/todays_crackmeup_turns_out_even_basic_preferences/h8hdme3?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

:foidSoy:Expectedly, foid immediately begins attacking the calculator for its math.

[0.15 (Men at or above 6 foot) * 0.25 (Men not overweight or obese in America) * 0.60 (Men that are caucasian) * 0.42 (Percentage of Men that make at or more than 55-60k.) * 0.52 (Of all men that are unmarried.)] * 100 = 0.49%. probability of a man fitting these standards.

Close enough to the 0.65% figure the website got, entirely excusable by small differences in the data from the sources used.

Here is the first thread mentioning the new website.
JFL at these delusional landwhale foids.
You aren't entitled to your HVM sweaty; I sincerely hope you learn to cope with the thought of dying alone like the rest of us in case you wish to hold onto these high standards. :smonk:
 
Last edited:
Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2019
Posts
5,541
Online
233d 33m
Look at the avatar of the second pic, it's a sheboon, that place is full of sheboons. Sheboons think of themselves as beautiful, even though they are only narcissistic and arrogant. No wonder they populate FDS.
 
sckicksal345

sckicksal345

Hi aliahmedali345 here
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
6,042
Online
93d 14h 54m
Yeah cuz 6'1 i so fucking average standards
 
highinhibition

highinhibition

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
7,261
Online
52d 3h 59m
if in theory some stupid soymen will pick up the trash in the future they will settle for disaster and we will be the ones winning
 
metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Posts
14,113
Online
83d 4h 15m
One of my classmate (currywhore) uses FDS regularly. She told me that FDS is mostly inhabited by sheebons and ugly white women. Since then I've stopped caring about FDS. Who the fuck cares what these biological wastes think.
 
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,554
Online
80d 15h 13m
highinhibition said:
if in theory some stupid soymen will pick up the trash in the future they will settle for disaster and we will be the ones winning
This tbh.

Not playing the game of betabuxxing is the only winning scenario in our case.

As the saying goes: Better to be an incel than to live as a cuck.
 
Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Posts
949
Online
5d 14h 13m
we are persons, not objects, only objects for being sell must have some standars, it's absurd that we are treated from the foids as objects
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
13,138
Online
148d 14h 25m
curryfool said:
This tbh.

Not playing the game of betabuxxing is the only winning scenario in our case.

As the saying goes: Better to be an incel than to live as a cuck.
If men started rejecting old women below their lvl these bitches would die alone, God i wish they experience at least a fraction of our fate.
 
highinhibition

highinhibition

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
7,261
Online
52d 3h 59m
Mecoja said:
If men started rejecting old women below their lvl these bitches would die alone, God i wish they experience at least a fraction of our fate.
they will stack up on feminism and blame incels for their decisions:feelskek:
At some point it will be better just to leave the country tbh
But we will feel good and righteous about it
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
13,138
Online
148d 14h 25m
highinhibition said:
they will stack up on feminism and blame incels for their decisions:feelskek:
At some point it will be better just to leave the country tbh
But we will feel good and righteous about it
Sad thing most men are ready to sell their soul for fraction of female atention.
 
TINMAN

TINMAN

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Posts
6,943
Online
143d 6h 50m
Zer0/∞ said:
[0.15 (Men at or above 6 foot) * 0.25 (Men not overweight or obese in America) * 0.60 (Men that are caucasian) * 0.42 (Percentage of Men that make at or more than 55-60k.) * 0.52 (Of all men that are unmarried.)] * 100 = 0.49%. probability of a man fitting these standards.

Close enough to the 0.65% figure the website got, entirely excusable by small differences in the data from the sources used.
It doesn't necessarily work that way. This assumes that all of the values are normal distributions, which they most likely are not.

Some things are strongly correlated with each other and others are the opposite. For example, obesity is associated with health problems. In other words, if (as an example) 30% of a population is obese, and 15% of the population has health problems, it is not valid to assume that 0.3*0.15= 4.5% of obese people have health problems. The percentage would be higher, since obese people are more likely to be sick than the general population. .

A big way that this might be affecting the results here is that taller height is well known to be strongly correlated with increased income. The demographic of men over 6'1" will tend to have a higher income than the average man. Taller height also makes a man more attractive, so likewise tall men will be more likely to be married. White men also tend to be taller than the average human height, especially scandinavians and slavs, so it is much more likely you will get a white man over 6'1" than an asian or indian man at that height.
 
Last edited:
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
10,853
Online
89d 22h 46m
TINMAN said:
It doesn't necessarily work that way. This assumes that all of the values are normal distributions, which they most likely are not.

Some things are strongly correlated with each other and others are the opposite. For example, obesity is associated with health problems. In other words, if (as an example) 30% of a population is obese, and 15% of the population has health problems, it is not valid to assume that 0.3*0.15= 4.5% of obese people have health problems. The percentage would be higher.

A big way that this might be affecting the results here is that taller height is well known to be strongly correlated with increased income. The demographic of men over 6'1" will tend to have a higher income than the average man. Taller height also makes a man more attractive, so likewise tall men will be more likely to be married. White men also tend to be taller than the average human height, especially scandinavians and slavs, so it is much more likely you will get a white man over 6'1" than an asian or indian man at that height.
Still, these foids are chasing the top 5% of males if these things were to be all correlated. Do you think someone on FDS that spends all their time attacking sub 5 men is a top 5% "Queen" :feelspuke: for dating such men?
 
Last edited:
TINMAN

TINMAN

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Posts
6,943
Online
143d 6h 50m
Zer0/∞ said:
Still, these foids are chasing the top 5% of males if these things were to be all correlated. Do you think someone on FDS is a top 5% "Queen" :feelspuke: for dating such men?
5% would be a bit much, the difference would be more in the ballpark of going from 0.49% (which is what you got) to about 0.7-0.8% at most. The more variables you add, the more it could potentially skew the results, though sometimes two values can "balance each other out" by skewing in opposite directions. There comes a point where the uncertainty becomes so high that you can't draw a meaningful conclusion.

The big thing to consider here though is that when most foids imagine a man over 6' tall, they imagine one with at least a 7/10 face with a perfect frame and in extremely good shape. They are definitely not imagining a skinnyfat dude with a 3/10 face.

Just having a 5/10 face combined with over 6' height easily puts you in the top 1% alone, if you include the other things I mentioned it would be within the top 0.1%, in other words 1 in 1000 men.
 
Last edited:
Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
4,448
Online
28d 9h 49m
Zer0/∞ said:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/p21oem/todays_crackmeup_turns_out_even_basic_preferences/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/p21oem/todays_crackmeup_turns_out_even_basic_preferences/h8hdme3?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

:foidSoy:Expectedly, foid immediately begins attacking the calculator for its math.

[0.15 (Men at or above 6 foot) * 0.25 (Men not overweight or obese in America) * 0.60 (Men that are caucasian) * 0.42 (Percentage of Men that make at or more than 55-60k.) * 0.52 (Of all men that are unmarried.)] * 100 = 0.49%. probability of a man fitting these standards.

Close enough to the 0.65% figure the website got, entirely excusable by small differences in the data from the sources used.

Here is the first thread mentioning the new website.
JFL at these delusional landwhale foids.
You aren't entitled to your HVM sweaty; I sincerely hope you learn to cope with the thought of dying alone like the rest of us in case you wish to hold onto these high standards. :smonk:
That one foid is right, foids mostly date only Chad the trick here is that Chad is dating 10 girls at the same time.
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Good morning Incelis-cho
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
5,514
Online
45d 11h 19m
metabuxx said:
One of my classmate (currywhore) uses FDS regularly. She told me that FDS is mostly inhabited by sheebons and ugly white women. Since then I've stopped caring about FDS. Who the fuck cares what these biological wastes think.
Blackpill even so these are the beauty pattern of what should be the looksmatch of some truecel
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
20,902
Online
80d 9h 29m
Zer0/∞ said:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/p21oem/todays_crackmeup_turns_out_even_basic_preferences/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/p21oem/todays_crackmeup_turns_out_even_basic_preferences/h8hdme3?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

:foidSoy:Expectedly, foid immediately begins attacking the calculator for its math.

[0.15 (Men at or above 6 foot) * 0.25 (Men not overweight or obese in America) * 0.60 (Men that are caucasian) * 0.42 (Percentage of Men that make at or more than 55-60k.) * 0.52 (Of all men that are unmarried.)] * 100 = 0.49%. probability of a man fitting these standards.

Close enough to the 0.65% figure the website got, entirely excusable by small differences in the data from the sources used.

Here is the first thread mentioning the new website.
JFL at these delusional landwhale foids.
You aren't entitled to your HVM sweaty; I sincerely hope you learn to cope with the thought of dying alone like the rest of us in case you wish to hold onto these high standards. :smonk:
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top