Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity FDS mocks an alligator cake a man made for his foid

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/jmxyra/a_man_tried_making_a_birthday_cake_for_his/

Men are low-effort trash :soy:

2020 11 03 03 30 35 A man  tried  making a birthday cake for his girlfriend Pickmeishas in th

except this Chad, who made this Dr. Seuss bookshelf:

L2pnAlb

THIS is what a QUEEN deserves. You see REAL MEN are competent. It's not the effort, it's the RESULTS

Last edited:
Respect women by the way. They are all special beings who deserve the entire world for simply existing

Cucks like him should be ridiculed ngl. All chad needs to give her is a dick. Hard to say this, but I agree with FDS.

Respect women by the way. They are all special beings who deserve the entire world for simply existing
I just hope I can be a REAL MAN someday so I can DESERVE to suck a QUEEN'S toes :soy:

reminder that FDS specifically says "don't have sex with a man you're trying to get a relationship from - instead, go have sex with chad."

I point this out to you because, as you get older, if you've got a job you might get aggro from one of these FDS foids. They will assume you're an easy target, that you'll do anything for sex, but then they'll make you marry them first, and even after marriage you'll have a dead bedroom. It was all a plan to divorce you and take whatever treasure you've stored away.

QaaAVnh

Marrying a post-wall cock carousel reject is not a good plan. I'd rather just rope. If I can't attract a nice, non-jaded, girl who truly loves me and has the capacity to pair bond (spoiler: I can't) then I wont be getting married, ever. Anything else is a trap.

What happened to "it's the effort that matters"?

That sub isn't even about dating but just an excuse to shit on ugly sexless males or nonchad males that still betabuxx expecting more than a one-sided deal.

In the end though normies still have to contend more with the existence of foids like this when they try to slide into foid's dms and still insist on interacting with foids. Good luck with that normies.

t
That sub isn't even about dating but just an excuse to shit on ugly sexless males or nonchad males that still betabuxx expecting more than a one-sided deal.

In the end though normies still have to contend more with the existence of foids like this when they try to slide into foid's dms and still insist on interacting with foids. Good luck with that normies.
this. sub just exists to hate on ugly men nothing more

Looks cute. He just had to put the neck in front of the head as jaws and add some teeth. Bit lazy with the coating though.

I remember this...
If a girl make this for me I would feel flattered that they put in effort just to please me...usually females just ignore or ridicule me, so this would make me feel really good and appreciative.

I guess women nowadays are so used to being pedestalised like queens that when someone does something nice for them, they don't even acknowledge their effort, but just judge them for not being perfect.

if I somehow got a girlfriend, it makes me sad to think that this is how i'll be appreciated. why even showing my affection when this is what i'll get in return?

ngl isnt the fact that he made the effort and also got a decent result cute enough?

25.4 Grams of respect encased in metal jacket is all I can give them.

ngl that cake looks like complete shit but jfl at these FDS roasties who have literally nothing better to complain about. I really wish my biggest issue involving relationships/sex was that my girlfriend can’t decorate a cake nicely

Ever seen what a cake looks like once it enters the mouth, these ppl are lookist even when it comes to food, unreal.

Ever seen what a cake looks like once it enters the mouth, these ppl are lookist even when it comes to food, unreal.
that's the best way of articulating why this really irks me. I would feel the most loved guy on earth if anyone made me a personal quirky cake

that's the best way of articulating why this really irks me. I would feel the most loved guy on earth if anyone made me a personal quirky cake
Who cares if it's a bit rough looking, the taste is what matters, you could have a nice looking thing but it tastes like shit.

Wish someone would cook for me now & then.

I don't care how much he spends so long as he puts effort and makes me feel special.

LOL cope.

they think because it looks good it means theres effort, jfl at their 0 iQ

yeah, gotta be A REAL MAN and carve fucking drawer out of wood for a FDS regular who will buy you socks or something in return.

From what I've tasted, the shittiest looking cakes are always the best tasting cakes, for some reason.

I can appreciate the dude's effort. Dudes aren't meant to cook. These whores deserve rat feces on a platter for their birthdays.

This is what you get for trying. If it was them, they'd probably get mad and use it as an excuse to fuck chad.

25.4 Grams of respect encased in metal jacket is all I can give them.
Lawrence: 7.62 millimeter... [loads another bullet into the magazine] Full Metal Jacket.
Joker: [shaken and worried] Leonard... if Hartman comes in here and catches us... we'll both be in a world of shit.
Lawrence: I AM... in a world... of shit!