Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over FDS ideal boyfriend type thread confirms every pill ever

>nice bone structure
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

6’3 or taller, ripped/jacked body. Head full of hair, hot face and no older than 34, successful, charming, well traveled

Keep dreaming landwhales.

Attachments

• 1619863867133.jpg
    1619863867133.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 9
Lmao I pretend to be a woman on FDS and encourage them to dump otherwise good guys because I want them to be lonely and miserable.

I am currently pretending to be a 34 year old woman who is dating 6'4 supermodel chads and claiming that dating gets easier with age. I can claim almost any compliment they receive on the first date is a "red flag" (they think it's some kind of manipulation) and be widely believed. I usuallly place it under the "no expectations" red flag of the FDS red-flag system but will use other angles of attack where they apply.
BASED. :feelshaha:
Holy fucking shit.

Wants a hypermasculine man who has never served in the security or emergency services. Wants a hypermasculine man who is over 6'1'' but still has a full head of hair. Wants a hypermasculine man who still has all his teeth. Bitch I lost teeth to fighting AND accidents at work by the time I was 21. Wants a hypermasculine man who has never touched a gun. Jesus fucking wept. :feelshaha:

Last edited: