Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over FDS ideal boyfriend type thread confirms every pill ever

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Heightpill, JBW, dickpill, facepill, racepill, you name it its there

Dont look if youre close to snapping:

Nice bone structure
Tall & lean men. I like men 6ft 1 - 4.

I like guys between height 6'0-6'2. Someone with a good physic and someone who goes to gym regularly. Someone with long black hair and striking eyes. I also love guys with tattoos with a grunge fashion sense. I love nice smelling men as well. Voice is important to me as well! Someone with deep voice can literally make me melt ♡

Same tbh. My bf is 6'4

Is Christian hipster viking a thing?
THICCC but also muscled under the fluff. Lots of body hair. Long blonde hair.

Masculine and protective but no "chihuahua syndrome."

Large dick.

6’3 or taller, ripped/jacked body. Head full of hair, hot face and no older than 34, successful, charming, well traveled

not balding / has a head of hair

fit and has abs

height above 5’10

no tattoos

This is my most realistic ideal type (I’ve met guys like this).

it'd be thin, white

Over tbh, you literally need to rewrite your DNA to achieve most of these

Src: reddit.com/r/AskFDS/comments/mcv3hv/what_is_your_ideal_type_ladies/

JFL, now let's see a picture of all those posters.

Fds is good as it exposes the toxic femanine nature

:feelsbadman:

we never had a chance to compete

effort is worthless in this world who decides your worth based on genetic quality only

JFL, now let's see a picture of all those posters.

FDS is just cancer and many redditors agreed to see this sub banned.

Lmao I pretend to be a woman on FDS and encourage them to dump otherwise good guys because I want them to be lonely and miserable.

I am currently pretending to be a 34 year old woman who is dating 6'4 supermodel chads and claiming that dating gets easier with age. I can claim almost any compliment they receive on the first date is a "red flag" (they think it's some kind of manipulation) and be widely believed. I usuallly place it under the "no expectations" red flag of the FDS red-flag system but will use other angles of attack where they apply.

Last edited:
Lmao I pretend to be a woman on FDS and encourage them to dump otherwise good guys because I want them to be lonely and miserable.

I am currently pretending to be a 34 year old woman who is dating 6'4 supermodel chads and claiming that dating gets easier with age. I can claim almost any compliment they receive on the first date is a "red flag" (they think it's some kind of manipulation) and be widely believed. I usuallly place it under the "no expectations" red flag of the FDS red-flag system but will use other angles of attack where they apply.
:lul::lul::lul:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Lmao

"Just be a Norse mythology god" theory.

Good grief.

They desire a chad with good genetics while being ugly with bad genetics. Their fate is to get pumped and dumped by chad and marry a simp who they’ll be unhappy with

Lots of body hair. Long blonde hair.
Rare pheno combination tbh, unless some Scottish guy or something. Lots of body hair (almost gorilla tier) is usually a shitskin / southern (greek/italian/mediterranean/jewish) trait, but they rarely have blond hair.

Perfect acceleration pill. Hopefully you have destroyed multiple good relationships by now

Reddit in general is cancer. If you spend a lot of time reading stuff there, you'll completely lose faith in humanity because the sample size of people there is terrible. Hyper liberal people, cluster Bs, feminists, trannies, etc.

I'm not saying people aren't bad in general, but Reddit makes it seen even much worse.

I remember one day reading IT and feeling kinda desperate in way, like, "the world can't be that bad and retarded". Then I read a comment page on G1 (a popular news site in Brazil whose comments are known for being mainly from middle-aged men here) and was reminded that most people are actually nowhere near that retarded as IT. Stop reading what cucks, feminists, trannies and retards have to say, go read something good instead.

I'm not good enough for fat black foids with stinky roast beef flaps. :feelsbadman:

The D stands for delusion. I have seen some of these women and they were either ugly or average looking. Yet some of them want a guy who is:

-In the top 10% of height
-in the top 10% of dick size
-in the top 10% of fitness
-in the top 10% of facial bone structure

-confident
-intelligent
-funny

That isn't so unrealistic either. It's the part where he would also be a woke male feminist that is loyal to their obese asses that is the biggest fiction. Why the fuck would a male model type of guy settle down for an ugly broad and still be subservent to her?

based

Yet men are the shallow ones :feelsseriously:

If these woman are 4'11 they're offspring will be 5'2-5'5 giga over for humanity

Remember, this is all just a preference and totally not shallow, even if they want the top 3% of men, but you wanting a girl to be a faithful and loving non-whore is shallow and evil :soy:

Let's just absorb a bunch of men into one being aka the thing.

Reddit in general is cancer. If you spend a lot of time reading stuff there, you'll completely lose faith in humanity because the sample size of people there is terrible. Hyper liberal people, cluster Bs, feminists, trannies, etc.

I'm not saying people aren't bad in general, but Reddit makes it seen even much worse.

I remember one day reading IT and feeling kinda desperate in way, like, "the world can't be that bad and retarded". Then I read a comment page on G1 (a popular news site in Brazil whose comments are known for being mainly from middle-aged men here) and was reminded that most people are actually nowhere near that retarded as IT. Stop reading what cucks, feminists, trannies and retards have to say, go read something good instead.
Kiwi farmers are worse tbh in my opinion.

Nominee for the based awards of 2021

Based.

BASED. Hitting foids and smug 'hi guyz look I've got a gf! At least I'm not an incel now!!!' normies at the same time. Hope foids end up alone in their 50s and normies just get the rope. Lets deliver them the matriarchy they've been dreaming of.
Ben will still grow to a respectable height someday and being chadlite won't have any problems with foids.

Last edited:

Exactly, IT is not representative of what the wider population thinks.

Kiwi farmers are worse tbh in my opinion.
Yeah, I think you're right. From what I've read there, they are just as retarded as IT but more aggressive.

They know it's all about looks

these fucking cunts deserve to get pregnant at 15 and have their lives ruined as Chad leaves them to rot with his spawn.

Interestingly not many cared that much about their partner being woke & shit. They mostly care that they are hot (tall, white, jacked, huge penis) , confident, charming, and funny.

Last edited:
these fucking cunts deserve to get pregnant at 15 and have their lives ruined as Chad leaves them to rot with his spawn.
Cope, women always win even when the situation isn't favorable to them. There's always a simp out there willing to sacrifice everything meaningful in his life just to get access to some low quality pussy, willing to use his hard earned resources to support a woman below his league and also raising Chad's kid.
Interestingly not many cared that much about their partner being woke & shit. They mostly care that they are hot (tall, white, jacked, huge penis) , confident, charming, and funny.
At least they are honest there, that's the opposite of the virtue signalling they do when confronted with such questions in public.

Attachments

• ExbfkhBWYAcIvmb.jpeg.jpg
    ExbfkhBWYAcIvmb.jpeg.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 60

roping. bye brocels!

Notice they also wrote down their ideal personalities just so they don't look like absolute hypocrites.

but in reality we know they don't give a shit about personalities. It's all about being 6'4, muscular, abs, white, play the guitar, with "piercing blue eyes."

Last edited: