Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FBI questioned my mom today because we share the same IP address. *FBI is monitoring incels and this is my second encounter with the glow-in-the-darks

Status
Not open for further replies.
IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
First thing my mom said when she came home work today is 'incelpolitik, do you know what an "izlat" is?"

imagine if that really occurred

You had me there for a second.

I guess you're just another infiltrating fag.

Last edited:
Did that actually happen?

ok lol, believe whatever u want to believe. I don't know what I could possibly gain from lying about this?

I would much rather the FBI leave my mom and I alone.

They will never be able to take down the I.N.C.E.L organisation

The usually Gang Stalk you and to street theater.

why did this happen to you, and not anyone else here?

i been on the watch list since 3 years welcome to the club buddy

Post some kind of proof that doesn't compromise your true identity.

They will never be able to take down the I.N.C.E.L organisation

Our vetting is so effective that there has never been a successful I.N.C.E.L. infiltrator.

I.N.C.E.L. is secure and we are making plans for the "SECRET EVENT"

DEAR CIA AND FBI AGENTS READING THIS THREAD, I WILL DIE BEFORE I DIVULGE ONE SECRET / ONE CRUMBE OF INFORMATION ABOUT THE INTERNAL OPERATIONS OF I.N.C.E.L., I TAKE MY KNOWLEDGE WITH ME TO THE GRAVE.

Last edited:
Provide some details about the interrogation

I think it's a failed attempt at humor. OP has made jokes that fall flat before.

They are monitoring the lonely virgins now? jfl

Post some kind of proof that doesn't compromise your true identity.

My mom got a phone call today and she seemed uncomfortable when she came home today. She's the only person with proof and honestly, I don't want to spook her anymore than she's already been spooked today. I'd have to bring it up with her and I don't want to make her uncomfortable. Our way of dealing with stress/tension is not talking to each other about it.
They are monitoring the lonely virgins now? jfl

Apparently we're as much of a national security threat as Jihadists and Ku Klux Klan members.

JFL, fuck off intelligence agency.

Joke all you want. But now that muslims and blacks can no longer be oppressed it won't be long until society hunts down their new enemy - the members of I.N.C.E.L. They going to have re-education camps and brainwash us into respecting women.

What's an izlat?

Our vetting is so effective than has never been a successful I.N.C.E.L. infiltrator.

I.N.C.E.L. is secure and we are making plans.

DEAR CIA AND FBI AGENTS READING THIS THREAD, I WILL DIE BEFORE I DIVULGE ONE SECRET / ONE CRUMBLE OF INFORMATION ABOUT THE INTERNAL OPERATIONS OF I.N.C.E.L., I TAKE MY KNOWLEDGE WITH ME TO THE GRAVE.
Major cope, all they have to do is offer you a wiff of pussy and you will crack like an egg.
Mods, take him away.

Brutal FBI pill, not even greycels are safe.

good question

I know that the admin of the forums has had run ins with intelligence agency agents before.

I don't know why they've interviewed my mother and I.

I've never even said a racial slur online or ever even condoned/proposed at violence/domestic terrorism.

I know that the admin of the forums has had run ins with intelligence agency agents before.

I've never even said a racial slur online or ever even condoned/proposed at violence/domestic terrorism.

Does he mog you?

I'm convinced they honestly just want to fuck with us because they're bored at the FBI/CIA offices. FBI/CIA are just federal government-subsidized r/IncelTears psy-op institutions. This is what happens in post/end-stage capitalism I guess? The government is so over-funded, they have to find ways to amuse themselves.

Bro, I stg this happened. My heart was beating so fast when my mom said "izlat".

Bro, I stg this happened. My heart was beating so fast when my mom said "izlat".
Why did you structure the original title and post in the format of a bad joke? If you were so scared, that is.

Most likely an infiltrator trying to spread panic.

definitely a larp..

Why did you structure the original title and post in the format of a bad joke? If you were so scared, that is.

Because I am a person with a sense of humor who uses jest/satire to make light of dark events in his personal life. My use of "glow-in-the-dark" does not mean the event I am describing did not occur.
ok im out of this thread but I stg this happened. believe or don't believe.

Shitskin nigger cope

Because I am a person with a sense of humor who uses jest/satire to make light of dark events in his personal life. My use of "glow-in-the-dark" was humorous.
ok im out of this thread but I stg this happened. believe or don't believe.
Not buying it. You dug yourself in too deep. You can admit you were joking now to save some face.

larp ive posted literal threats that they would have no way to deem ironic and they havent even contacted me after over half a year

larp ive posted literal threats that they would have no way to deem ironic and they havent even contacted me after over half a year

Well, then I guess I'm just incredibly unlucky. Because I've never done or said anything remotely approaching a credible threat. Just memes and twenty to thirty paragraph political manifestos and non-violent screeds against the opposite sex on here.

As if they have nothing better to do than look into some sexually frustrated person on an incel forum

Well, then I guess I'm just incredibly unlucky. Because I've never done or said anything remotely approaching a credible threat. Just memes and twenty to thirty paragraph political manifestos and non-violent screeds against the opposite sex on here.
huh unlucky sure is right if thats all that got you fbi attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back