Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FBI is paying someone 6 figures to spy on Incels in hopes they create a terror plot which FBI can stop

They might be. However it would need to be some sort of retarded low IQcel theyt entrap. So hopefully the retards on this site have already seen it an aren't gonna fall for it.

FBI aren't all bad, they recently released a report about Finders (Satanic sex cult, organ harvesting, human trafficking) and page 48 includes information about Satanic pentagrams under a pre-school. Its old though, 1980's.

PAGE 48
FBI

Last edited:
I was instructed by @Personalityinkwell to bump this thread.

This is what they do:

1. They will come to your place, knocking on your door.
2. They will ask you about your internet activities with incel forums.
3. They will tell you there are some posters who might be "potential shooters" and they want safety.
4. They will offer you to become a snitch and they will pay you good money.
5. Once you become a snitch you are fucked for good.
6. They will use you to plot a fake attack and also make others involved with your attack.
7. Then they will arrest all of you.
8. Then they are going to show this off to the media/gov to keep their fund flowing.

Never fall for this shit. Never talk with an agent without a lawyer present. You are not legally bound to answer any of their questions unless they have a search warrant from court. If they have, tell them to show it.

Download and read this shit.

Read it multiple times and make it permanently stuck into your head.

These people genuinely think inceldom is a "movement", instead of a coping mechanism for subhumans.
good shit. everyone should read that booklet

FBI everything I say here is ironic haha lmao.

Doesn't really surprise me tbh.
When you are having sub par looks and height, shouldn't be a surprise that everyone is hardwired to split your body in pieces and feed you to sharks.

should be on must read tbh

Good to know your tax money is being well spent, huh?

hahaha, that's so crazy. I wonder who the FBI spy is lol, definitely not me, probably @anyoneelse I'm one of you guys HHAHHAHAHA. Lets blackpill dem normies, huh?
Hi FBI

they shall waste their money more