Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Favourite Video Games.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
What are your favourite video games? Here are mine. Mostly 2000s games in here. I am a 2000s kid

The entire Grand Theft Auto series
Mario Kart Wii
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Wii Sport Resort
A Dog's Life
SSX tricky
Fifa 08
Lego Batman 1
Grand Turismo 4
Mafia 1&2

EU 4
Vic 2
Hoi 4&3
Total War saga
Shadow of Mordor/War
Dying Light
The entire Grand Theft Auto series
Minecraft
Prototype 1&2
Infamous 1&2 and second son
Civ 5&6 and Beyond Earth
and a few more but I'm to lazy.

Bioshock&bioshock 2, dead space, left 4 dead 2, gta 4, and a really old claymation game called Neverhood

Persona 5 Royal
初音ミク Project Diva Future DX
The King of Fighters XV
Final Fantasy VII Remake.
Final Fantasy XIII

Left for dead 2, arma 3, hoi4, dark souls, day of infamy

Cod mafia dead by daylight assassin creed gmod

Doom Franchise, Skyrim, Dead Island, Dying Light, Days Gone, The Last of us 1+2, Farcry 5, Resident Evil 7, Resident Evil Village.

Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, GTA series, Pokemon Crystal, Oblivion and Skyrim, Resident Evil 1-4, Final Fantasy 7 and Remake, Runescape, SkiFree on Windows 95.

Smash Bros Ultimate
Lineage II
MGR
Can't remember the rest

Terraria, minecraft, man eater, and paint the town red.

Dragon Ball: Shin Budokai 2

Dragon Ball: Budokai Tenkaichi S

Dragon Quest VII

Dragon Ball: Burst Limit

Super Dragon Ball Z

Dragon Ball: The Final Bout

Dragon Ball: Ultimate Tenkaichi:

Bully, GTA IV, GTA V

Fallout: New Vegas - by far the best fallout game. I never really liked the fallout games made by interplay or bethesda, humour didn't really speak to me and story wasn't interesting. F:NV, however managed to create intriguing storyline with engaging quests. Freedom is immense in this game, the freedom with which you can tackle situations,engage with factions and characters based on your stats or just the roleplaying aspect. And it has the most based faction in video games: Legion. It's only shame that they never managed to exectute thier vision to the fullest extent.

Metal Gear Solid 3 - while not as intellectual provoking as MGS 2, it's better game and cinematics are better directed, and it also strikes good balance between the two, unlike 2 and 4, which at some point were more of a films than games. It's the peak of stealth genre. Survival elements along with camouflage blend together really well with already great mechanics from MGS 2. Bosses are also great, while not as fleshed out as in MGS 1, fights with them are by far best in the series.

Dark Souls - probably one of the best desinged and thoughtout worlds in video-games. Fromsoft managed to create world that is both mysterious and believable. All those branching paths and interconnected design makes the game feel enjoyble to play even on repeated playthrough, also creating your own theories and lore based on fragmentary info that game provides make it even more engaging.

Some of my favourite games, I wanted to describe some of them and why I like it, instead of just dumping the list.

Last edited:
Super Mario World (1990 SNES)
Tekken 3 (1998 PSX)
Mario Kart Double Dash
Rachet & Clank 3
Spiderman 2 Enter Electro
GTA 3

Starcraft 1,2
Warcraft 3
Age of Empires 2-4
Quake 3
Succubus Academia
Tower of Succubus
Ever 17
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Heartbeat
Virgo vs the Zodiac

Earthworm Jim
Zero Escape Series
Danganronpa
Terraria
Sengoku Rance

I'm unsure if i should play it. For some reason the start made me drop it, must be one of the few high rated VNS i didn't read

Pokemon Pinball Ruby + Sapphire
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon Sapphire
Bloodborne
Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend (in high school I'd literally skip lunch to watch combo vids in the library, it was so fucking fun)
MGS3
Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core +R (mained Order Sol and Zappa)
Okami
Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
GTA: SA
Star Fox Assault

Last edited:
I'm unsure if i should play it. For some reason the start made me drop it, must be one of the few high rated VNS i didn't read
tbh if you've already played other games by Kotaro Uchikoshi then you probably won't get mind blown by the revelation near the ending. Otherwise, I highly recommend you play the game for the plot twist.

Black ops 1, black ops2,waw,Mw3,bo3-4cold war ,gta 5 ,diablo 3 ,hearthstones,resident evil 3 remake ,re7 ,re village ,warzone ,ac3 ac syndicate ac origins ,gmod plague inc Twd s2 ,dead by daylight Minecraft

Metal Gear Solid 3 and 4, AC Brotherhood, FF7 remake, metroid prime 1 and 2 , need for speed carbon, Jak 2, star wars bounty hunter, sekiro, dead space 1 and 2, CoD modern warfare trilogy, CoD world at war, mirrors edge, twilight princess, spyro 1, jedi outcast, jedi academy,

Halo Reach
Shadow of The Colossus
Cry of Fear (THIS ONE IS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE)
Mother