Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR favourite fictional character?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
very hard choice for me but id have to go with vergil from devil may cry. hes a perfect mix of edge, class, stylishness and ruthlessness blended into one badass half demon half human hybrid package. his skillset is badass too. he has a katana which cuts open dimensions in space and beowulf gauntlets of divine light energy which increase his strength and speed several times over. he can also create and manipulate demonic blades of energy for offensive or defensive purposes, teleport and enter devil trigger. and to top it off he is the son of the legendary dark knight sparda. if the devil may cry 5 rumors are true and he returns they need to flesh him out much more.

also vergil shits all over his reboot counterpart.

honourable mentions:

seymour(final fantasy x), reverse flash(DCcomics), perfect cell(DBZ), obito uchiha(naruto), sephiroth(final fantasy VII), akuma(street fighter), raiden(MGS series), dante(devil may cry)

Last edited:
handsome jack from borderlands 2, great villain, pretty much one of the most iconic villains as well. he has good points an is in some ways a good guy. Funny, badass, and brutal at times.

handsome jack from borderlands 2, great villain, pretty much one of the most iconic villains as well. he has good points an is in some ways a good guy. Funny, badass, and brutal at times.
I think I'm going to have to ignore you, I can't look at that disgusting avatar anymore.

Lelouch vi britannia

Giphy 4

Samuel Rodriguez, he is perfection itself. He is a martial artist like me.

Saber is my all time favourite
giphy.gif

Other:
Raiden
source.gif

Emiya
5DD9F4E67237AA9026C31EA43184445B89DBD889

Asta
b19681e05de1880105d2a88f00821a2df963d27f_hq.gif

Joseph Joestar

Geralt Of Rivia , because he is an ugly incel that can't get pussy.

Attachments

• Geralt-cool.jpg
    Geralt-cool.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 72
Elliot Alderson and Mr.Robot

Goku is a total chad tbh. Has two kids but doesn't seem to know what kissing is

definitely chad in asia. white + 5'9(which is like 6ft in asia) + godlike frame and stylish hair

doomguy & guts

Attachments

• doomguy.jpg
    doomguy.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 78
  • guts.png
    guts.png
    209.2 KB · Views: 101
vaas and Altair are two of them. Can't pick a favorite.

Probably not my favorite, but the one I relate to the most.
NITW cat astral freakout1 00000

Dracula
castlevania_sotn_conceptart_La8eU.jpg

Plus in some versions they make his character complete subhuman looking.

half-life-gordon-freeman.jpg

honourable mentions: every other hl character

OG max payne was pretty cool too
1324-2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6