Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Fav Vidya?

DarkStarDownBad

DarkStarDownBad

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
What are your guys favorite video games?

For me it is the Fallout series, Skyrim, and a fuck ton of others.

Metal gear solid series, half life 1, just cause 2, GTA IV

chicken derby

Last edited:
Lizard wojak | Wojak | Know Your Meme

The Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Origins, I think

hl2, Bioshock, Dishonored, Far Cry 3 & 4

Left 4 dead 2, gta 4, bioshock

The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, all-time best game ever made.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Pokèmon Crystal, GTA IV, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Castlevania IV, Metroid Prime, etc.

I like open world space games too like elite dangerous, eve online, starbound, and SpaceEngine, haven’t tried no man sky, and stellaris yet. But it would be nice tbh.

Batman arkham city

NFS Most Wanted, Age Of Empires: Rise Of Rome, American Conquest, Gran Turismo 6, Carmageddon 2.

Dragon Quest series

Dark souls is the only game that doesn’t bore me to death

All the Warhammer games

Final Fantasiez.

fallout, gothic, diablo 2, classic dnd games lol, all the old shit, i can't get into most new games, i haven't even played witcher 3 or gta 5, just what kind of a "gamer" i am really

Skyrim, Lego Star Wars 1, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Monster Hunter, Mario Galaxy, Mario Sunshine, Rayman Origins.

Jumping off a building in versus and making normies rage is one of the best copss
:feelskek: :feelskek:

What's ur favorite map? (L4d1 or l4d2)

For l4d1 I like no mercy

For l4d2 I like dark carnival

DS1, Titanfall 2, Halo 3 ODST, Dante's Inferno, Doom ll

Hotline Miami

Fallout, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Witcher, Detroit Become Human, Cyberpunk 2077, Red Dead Redemption 2

Crash Simulator Multilayer on the site Playhop. You can race other players with supercars and smash into them for fun.

Europa Universalis 4

Half Lifes 1 & 2, including the episodic games
The Mass Effect Trilogy
Pathologic
Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines
Deus Ex
Condemned Criminal Origins
System Shock 2
Prey
SOMA
Bioshock
Cry of Fear
Morrowind, Oblivion
Mount and Blade Warband
EU4
Hotline Miami
Cruelty Squad
Duke Nukem, Blood, DOOM 1 and 2

Last edited:
What are your guys favorite video games?

For me it is the Fallout series, Skyrim, and a fuck ton of others.
Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim, Baldur's Gate 3, Mount and Blade Bannerlord,Total War Warhammer 1,2 and 3, Soulsborne games.

I LOVE CONSOOMING RPGS !

Who is your waifu in mass effect
For me, it's Tali. In spite of her being a dysgenic space gypsy, I couldn't help but like her.

Who is your waifu in mass effect
Damn, hard to answer. Last time I played the trilogy, I was not blackpilled yet. That may change the way I choose.

In ME1, Liara is the more 'submissive' and impressionable woman. Ashley is more the archetype of the 'strong' woman, although it is nice she is religious. I think I would go with Liara.

In ME2, Miranda is obviously the Gigastacy. But she's cold, she's a pretentious bitch, there's no fucking way she doesn't suck the Illusive Man's cock on the side. That bitch is not the loyal type.

Tali is the more submissive impressionable woman here. But given she's a quarian, you can't really do physical stuff with her, which sucks.

There's also Jack, but she's very damaged. She also seems like not the loyal type.

Kelly would also be a 'submissive' woman, she's under your command after all. Samara is a fucking insane bitch, she won't even put out. Morinth is the crazy slut whore who can be your FWB.

Damn, I don't know. You could choose Miranda for a quick pump and dump. Or just go with Liara again in the DLC if you want a LTR.

In ME3, you should go with Liara if you already went with her in the previous two games.

But who else is there? Ashley if she survives ME1. Tali, Jack, Samara, Kelly if you romanced them in ME2.

Anyway, this comment got longer than I expected. It would be interesting to hear your thoughts as well.

Damn, hard to answer. Last time I played the trilogy, I was not blackpilled yet. That may change the way I choose.
It doesn't matter, you're playing as Chad shepard anyway.
In ME1, Liara is the more 'submissive' and impressionable woman. Ashley is more the archetype of the 'strong' woman, although it is nice she is religious. I think I would go with Liara.
Between Liara and Ashley, this is the correct choice.
In ME2, Miranda is obviously the Gigastacy.
:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

But she's cold, she's a pretentious bitch,
conceited, promiscuous , deceitful, etc.
there's no fucking way she doesn't suck the Illusive Man's cock on the side.
Don't forget Jacob.
That bitch is not the loyal type.
Truth.
Tali is the more submissive impressionable woman here. But given she's a quarian, you can't really do physical stuff with her, which sucks.
But you can stare at her ass and god tier waist in the lower levels of the normandy :yes::yes::yes:
There's also Jack, but she's very damaged. She also seems like not the loyal type.

She also looks like a personified run down Midwestern gas station bathroom stall, graffiti and all, a prelude--a sight of what's to come--to all the diabolical feminist witches that would infest the 2010s and onward.
Kelly would also be a 'submissive' woman, she's under your command after all.
I hated that bitch TBHNGL.
Samara is a fucking insane bitch, she won't even put out.
Truth. I think she was probably the hottest, however.
Morinth is the crazy slut whore who can be your FWB.
Samara >>>>>>>>>>> Whoreinth
Damn, I don't know. You could choose Miranda for a quick pump and dump. Or just go with Liara again in the DLC if you want a LTR.
Might as well go with Liara. I would go with LIara than Miranda Jackson any day.
In ME3, you should go with Liara if you already went with her in the previous two games.
Truth. Ultimately, she would be my second choice next to Tali. But truthfully, she's a writer's pet and a weird blue fetish projection from the writers.
But who else is there? Ashley if she survives ME1. Tali, Jack, Samara, Kelly if you romanced them in ME2.
For me, it's Tali through all the games.

Last edited:
half life 1
Have you ever played the remake: Black Mesa?
I like open world space games too like elite dangerous, eve online, starbound, and SpaceEngine, haven’t tried no man sky, and stellaris yet. But it would be nice tbh.
Stellaris is a must play.
Halo 3 ODST
I didn't care for this game when it came out, since I was young and freshly off the coattails of Halo 3, but I've come to learn and atone for my mistakes.
classic dnd games lol
Planescape Torment is kino AF.
Raising The Bar Redux
Entropy 1 and 2

These are must play Half-LIfe 2 mods.

Last edited:
For me, it's Tali through all the games.
Tali would be great, but I think a relationship with her would be mostly affection and intimacy based, which isn't bad. That's arguably better than sex. But I want physical sex, too :feelsdevil:

I remember her getting sick for like a week when she takes the suit off to kiss you. Or maybe that's when she fucks you, I can't remember.

The point is, with Tali, you can be sure you won't CREAMPIE her daily :feelsdevil: You might kill her.

I think going with Liara across all 3 games is the most meaningful LTR in ME.

Btw, have you also played Andromeda?

Tali would be great, but I think a relationship with her would be mostly affection and intimacy based, which isn't bad. That's arguably better than sex. But I want physical sex, too :feelsdevil:
I understand. Although, her body being covered in tandem with her face being obfuscated made her pretty alluring. She's like the antithesis to the modern woman: great personality, intelligent, loyal, technologically savvy, cultured, covered, community oriented, and modest.
I remember her getting sick for like a week when she takes the suit off to kiss you. Or maybe that's when she fucks you, I can't remember.
That's when she kisses and fucks you.
The point is, with Tali, you can be sure you won't CREAMPIE her daily :feelsdevil: You might kill her.
It sucks, truly.
I think going with Liara across all 3 games is the most meaningful LTR in ME.
Respectable--it's written to be that way.
Btw, have you also played Andromeda?
Nope. Have you? I'll probably never play it.

Last edited:
Nope. Have you? I'll probably never play it.
Yes. It's honestly not a bad game. It had some bugs and glitches and the beginning, personally I never experienced them, but after all the patches, it's good and stable.

It is definitely worth playing once. It's a crime they never made any DLCs for it, though.

I didn't care for this game when it came out, since I was young and freshly off the coattails of Halo 3, but I've come to learn and atone for my mistakes.
i was exactly the same, i was so wrong for misjudging it

Yes. It's honestly not a bad game. It had some bugs and glitches and the beginning, personally I never experienced them, but after all the patches, it's good and stable.

It is definitely worth playing once. It's a crime they never made any DLCs for it, though.
I'll keep that in mind. But alas, I'm too confined to the story line and characters of the original trilogy. I'll play it after Mass Effect 4 perhaps, whenever that may come out.