Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Fav Vidya?

Half Lifes 1 & 2, including the episodic games
The Mass Effect Trilogy
Pathologic
Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines
Deus Ex
Condemned Criminal Origins
System Shock 2
Prey
SOMA
Bioshock
Cry of Fear
Morrowind, Oblivion
Mount and Blade Warband
EU4
Hotline Miami
Cruelty Squad
Duke Nukem, Blood, DOOM 1 and 2
You must be old.

Carnvivores: Ice Age, Clumsy Ninja, Shadow Fight 2, PES, GTA Chinatown wars, Hungry Shark Evolution, Stupid Zombies

the forest, lol, gta 5, kingdom rush games

Stardew valley definitely is my comfort game now. I don't like difficult games because I have low dexterity and I don't like stress and horror in my games.

the forest
Have you played the sequel?
Stardew valley definitely is my comfort game now. I don't like difficult games because I have low dexterity and I don't like stress and horror in my games.
Never played it, seemed way too femoidish for my tastes. In spite of the mantra that I hear all the time of it being "addicting" on par with something like rim world or some shit, it's never caught my eye. Primarily due to it's aesthetics and gameplay content. However, I'm willing to try it out.

Last edited:
I played it back in 2015 before they added the xen section
I played it and finished it a couple years back and enjoyed the fuck out of it. In particular the Xen sections and the ending fight with Nihilanth. Those parts were transcendentally good and incredibly impressive.

Last edited:
i dont play video games anymore but when i was a kid i liked the early GTA and call of duty games, mainly because thats all i could run on the potato PC i had

oh and minecraft of course :feelsYall:

Never played it, seemed way too femoidish for my tastes.
Not really. The inspiration for the game, Harvest Moon, was targeted towards a female audience. But the developer of Stardew Valley is a guy, so he changed it according to his preferences by e.g. adding combat and other stuff which makes it more interesting to guys. In total I think this game can now appeal to both men and women.
Primarily due to it's aesthetics and gameplay content.
Yeah, it also wasn't on my radar until my brother wanted to play it with me and then I started to like it even more than my brother. The nice thing is that you can really play at your own pace because unlike Harvest Moon, things don't disappear after some time (with very few unimportant cutscenes but nothing important like e.g. marriage candidates).

Consolesharters really do be like that
I thought you would have something to say about normalniggers' taste in vidya, but I didn't realize that since they're consoletoddlers, that wasn't even something worth giving thought to in the first place.

Rimworld and terraria atm

Not really. The inspiration for the game, Harvest Moon, was targeted towards a female audience. But the developer of Stardew Valley is a guy, so he changed it according to his preferences by e.g. adding combat and other stuff which makes it more interesting to guys. In total I think this game can now appeal to both men and women.
Never played it, seemed way too femoidish for my tastes.
>It’s also become a haven for queer players, offering a character creator that doesn’t abide by traditional gender markers and allows us to create someone who represents who we are, or aim to become.
>Pursuing a same-sex relationship in this game is never once brought up in dialogue or seen as something unusual amidst the rural landscape.
>Stardew Valley approaches its queer representation with refreshing normalcy!

The audience for the game isn't just femoidish—it's downright troonish.

Last edited:
>It’s also become a haven for queer players, offering a character creator that doesn’t abide by traditional gender markers and allows us to create someone who represents who we are, or aim to become.
>Pursuing a same-sex relationship in this game is never once brought up in dialogue or seen as something unusual amidst the rural landscape.
>Stardew Valley approaches its queer representation with refreshing normalcy!

My surprise-o-meter: low -|------------------------ high

Last edited:
I guess it's because it simply was easier to develop, that's it. He probably thought: Hey, some people like that and I can do it easily, so I will do it. I don't think it was intentional.
Again, because coding that would have been more effort.
Just because troons like the game doesn't mean normal men and women can't like the game. It's definitely not _just_ for troons.