Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Father pays for daughter's college, all honest comments get removed

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Just LOL at having a daughter post-feminism/sexual revolution, she'll get plowed by every Chad out there. 

https://ceddit.com/r/happy/comments/7grz10/single_father_to_a_great_girl_blossoming_into_a/dqlmk06/?context=3

College isn't about learning these days for females, it's about fucking Chad.

imagine working your ass of to pay college so your daughter can suck 1000dicks and major in a useless degree like lesbian dance theory.

StemCel137 said:
imagine working your ass of to pay college so your daughter can suck 1000dicks and major in a useless degree like lesbian dance theory.

College for femoids is about fucking chad and protesting Trump.

All these cucks saying it's okay for her to ride the cock carousel... just lol

"Oh my God, my daughter is having sex! What do I do?! This totally affects meeeeeeeee!!!!"

college is basically the cock carousel central disguised as an educational institution.

Nah sorry OP but you are overreacting here.

You should always have enough money and.pay for your children why would youbhave them otherwise ffs.

And sex is enjoyable. For females especially,so if you love your daughter I see no reason why you wouldn't want her to have sex with the guys she wants.

St.Tropez said:

You should always have enough money and.pay for your children why would youbhave them otherwise ffs.

And sex is enjoyable. For females especially,so if you love your daughter I see no reason why you wouldn't want her to have sex with the guys she wants.

Lol at this fucking cuck

Not surprised that you would say this because you're a fakecel who had a GF.

St.Tropez said:

Thoughts like this are what enable women to ride the cock carousel.

Circlemarveljerk said:
Lol at this fucking cuck

Not surprised that you would say this because you're a fakecel who had a GF.

Kek I had a GF years ago,and she dumped me. 
Trully I am a Chad.

St.Tropez said:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you're being sarcastic.

Minjaze said:
Thoughts like this are what enable women to ride the cock carousel.

Dude literally nobody gives a fuck about me or my opinion in the real world. 
1)I have no.daughter
2)I have no GF
3)I have no friends
4)I have ZERO relevance to anyone. 

The way I see it those with the power to do things,such as Females and Chads who actually have ppl who desire them,can do whatever the fuck they think is right. In the end of the day the female gets fucked by a horny guy who WANTS to fuck her. 
So where is a female who wants to be with me? There isnt one. So I have no power over anyone. 

Its over and thinking that your "stance" on any subject matters is pure delusion.

Eternalfootman2017 said:
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you're being sarcastic.

So you should have children and then force them to work like.slaves?? 
Why the fuck would you have them then.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back