Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fatcels who lost weight: Did you lose hair with the fat?

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Title.

I'm asking cuz it happened to me. Least I think that's the reason.

I was fat when I was a teen. Then I became anorexic when I was like 17 or something, got so skinny people (even my mom) told my I look like a skeleton. Like even the teachers were slightly concerned.

And that's also when I kinda started losing hair.

And then I became a fat piece of shit anyway, cause I looked worse as a skinny dude so whatever, why not indulge? Also it was really hard to keep up the lifestyle. Only lasted for a year or two, don't remember.

I was fat when I was a teen. Then I became anorexic when I was like 17 or something, got so skinny people (even my mom) told my I look like a skeleton. Like even the teachers were slightly concerned.

And that's also when I kinda started losing hair.

And then I became a fat piece of shit anyway, cause I looked worse as a skinny dude so whatever, why not indulge? Also it was really hard to keep up the lifestyle. Only lasted for a year or two, don't remember.
did you gain hair after the weight gain?

did you gain hair after the weight gain?
Lol, no. It started the process and it never stopped. But my diet and lifestyle was shit, and I eventually became an alcoholic too, so you can turn it around by having a good diet and exercising.
Lol, no. It started the process and it never stopped. But my diet and lifestyle was shit, and I eventually became an alcoholic too, so you can turn it around by having a good diet and exercising.

Last edited: