Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FATCELS GTFIH

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Why are you so fat?

Fat''cels'' are volcels

It's the only way to cope with my depression and loneliness.

It's also highly addicting

(Talking about the food ofc)

i cant stop eating sugar and pizza

they are my cope

they lighten my day

i got for a drive, i take some mcdonalds, and i listen to a podcast

it makes me feel so good

Last edited:
I would love to eat alot but i get full really fast and cant gain weight am stuck at my sissy weight of 65kg

I was always

In kindergarten I was called fatty, then in elementary school, then I disappeared

Isolation and depression, and giving up.

i was never “fat” fat. chubby, decided to diet and gymaxx, lost 30lbs in a few months, i’m not fatcel but nowhere near lean, and to burst the fatcel’s bubbles:

it doesn’t get any better or easier, you’re just more athletic but you’re still single and you still struggle hard.

I lost the genetic lottery.

Metabolism pill is brutal

Tbh when I was thin my body looked horrible. Kinda like Hitler but scrawnier. I feel better with more mass (fat).

Last edited:
I can see how food can be a great cope. Luckily I have a fast metabolism so I don't really have to worry about getting fat.

I would love to eat alot but i get full really fast and cant gain weight am stuck at my sissy weight of 65kg
Ectomorphs are the doormats of society.

I used to get called sausage fingers back in elementary school. I wasn't even fat just a little chubby. I think I realized at an early age that it didn't matter if I was skinny or not because I would still get treated the same.

I used to get called sausage fingers back in elementary school. I wasn't even fat just a little chubby. I think I realized at an early age that it didn't matter if I was skinny or not because I would still get treated the same.
brutal

Don't wanna sacrifice my body to the diet woke industry

I got fat when I gave up on life over the past 4 years but now Im losing weight need to lose 20kg more for optimal weight lost 11 so far in the last 4 months

I was fit and had a lean muscular body and still couldn't get a girlfriend or pussy so I gave up and fatmaxxed. but being over weight honestly feels shitty so I might start working out again.

I was fit and had a lean muscular body and still couldn't get a girlfriend or pussy so I gave up and fatmaxxed. but being over weight honestly feels shitty so I might start working out again.
reverse situation here, went from chubby to lean and fit, still in the same problem i was prior and there’s no way to alleviate it, i’m done.

im some weird skinny fat hybrid which is even worse, id rather be full flabby or just thin

reverse situation here, went from chubby to lean and fit, still in the same problem i was prior and there’s no way to alleviate it, i’m done.
Stay fit bro you don't want to be a young guy like me and can barely carry weight and bend over, get tired from barely doing anything.