Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Fatcels are the Least Volcel Among All Incels

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Fat men are the most likely to date fat women, most of you would reject dating landwhales which are objectively your looksmatches because all a woman has to do to be atleast average looking is wear makeup and not be fat.

You have to be delusional to think a skinny women is your looksmatch when the average woman now is 170+ lbs.

Fatcels have lower standards and can’t be called volcels. Fatcel shaming needs to stop!

Last edited:
Doesn't matter if we're mentally more volcel than you, we're all incels at the end of the day because NO women are attracted to us.

If you're a volcel or not depends on whether you're incel because you're obese, or obese because you're incel (foodcoping a bit too much); I've seen fatcels refuse to date landwhales, tbh. :feelshehe:

Why should fat guys go for anything else other than landwhales. Leave the normal sized and skinny girls to people who can put the fork down and don’t have big fat bellies dangling to their knees

Capture

Ape3

If you're a volcel or not depends on whether you're incel because you're obese, or obese because you're incel (foodcoping a bit too much); I've seen fatcels refuse to date landwhales, tbh. :feelshehe:
Or it could be a combination of both.

I am a fatcel. But even if I was slim, I would still be incel because my face is hideously ugly and i am 5'1"

When I am extremely emotional, eating a bunch of junk food calms me down.

Same, but I do it in intervals to not gain weight
When I am emotional, I don't want to wait to eat in intervals. I want to eat right then

Well. There’s a lot of fakecels here
They're retards. I hope they never ascend and pass on their negative IQ genes to any miserable soul.

They're retards. I hope they never ascend and pass on their negative IQ genes to any miserable soul.
Based. I feel the same way about them. I love watching them waste their genes rotting here when they could be going out and getting laid with young foids

Based. I feel the same way about them. I love watching them waste their genes rotting here when they could be going out and getting laid with young foids
Some of them actually get upset and see guys that they mog with foids, like isn't that supposed to be a good thing for you:feelstastyman:.

I take reasonable care of my body and keep my weight in check, there fore I deserve a woman who does the same

Some of them actually get upset and see guys that they mog with foids, like isn't that supposed to be a good thing for you:feelstastyman:.
Leave them. They're cucking themselves

lose some damn weight fatcel s

with that being said though food is too good