Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fatcel is NOT volcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Tons of fat guys SLAY all the time. Why? Because they have CHAD features. Hooded eyes, square jaw, height, bone size, etc can all be seen in fat people. My grandpa for instance is obese but has an extremely chiseled square jaw and cheekbones which are clearly visible despite being obese.

Fatcel is NOT volcel. If you're a fatcel and have never had a girlfriend, and you don't have hooded eyes, square jaw, big wrists, tall, etc then 99.99% chance you're going to lose weight and still be ugly as fuck.

1432724756686s

If you don't care about about yourself, who will?

never saw a fat guy without a double chin

I have 50 pounds more to go. I know I won't turn out to be good looking but at least people will stop giving me disgusted stares so I'm not stopping.

Last edited:
fatcel = fakecel

I agree somewhat. Do people actually think that a Manlet ethnic fat person is a volcel? Haha. I see tall white fat people with girls all the time. I've also seen tall white fat people become Chad after losing weight, so it's only volcel if you have good genetics, aka, if you were always fat then that is volcel. An ethnic or short person has to have a good face under the fat to ascend.

I lose motivation to lose weight whenever I go on a weight loss community and see fuckers losing weight with their girlfriends and wives. Fuck it. Food is the only pleasure incels get.

I've noticed that most fat people are facially ugly, short, and balding. They turn to food to cope.

I lost weight in hopes of acension. Didn't do me shit. Still equally deformed as I was when I started losing weight. However, at least no one can say I didn't try. I still try in the form of gymceling

I've noticed that most fat people are facially ugly, short, and balding. They turn to food to cope.

This.

There is this "trope" of the relatively good-looking fat guy in Hollywood who is a good guy with a sense of bro humor. The King of Queens type. But in RL these types hardly exist. Men turn to food to cope. And it's not Chad ending up doing that...