Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat women have no shame or embarrassment in being fat. They even hit on Chad.

B

bcroger

Major
What I don't get is how fat, disgusting, pigs are not ashamed of themselves. I would feel HUMALATED to walk around as an ugly, obese "person."

I heard 3 ugly, obese (not just overweight, obese) pigs hit on a Chad in his 20s at work and he is a normal weight man who is fit. Most of these pigs were in their 40s as well. If I were an obese man in my 40s, I would feel ashamed to be around a fit, 8/10, white girl, let alone TALK to her and even ask her out. I also heard a 400 lbs, fat pig talk to Chad. The chad rejected her (she asked him if she wanted lunch with him, he said no)

Disgusting, hogs have no shame. They should feel embarrassed and ASHAMED to talk to fit men.

I stab fat foids in gta 5, makes me feel...euphoric (in game ofc)

fat woman in the US think they 10s because of social media, in Europe they get bullied

fat woman in the US think they 10s because of social media, in Europe they get bullied
Europe has become way more based than the USA over the past few decades. USA takes in more non-white migrants than the entire Europe combined.

Well that’s his problem
These fat pigs see me as a potential partner. I always reject fat pigs.

In reality I’m just as disgusted by them. Like yes my face is ****ed but at least I’m not an obese ****ing nasty pig. I wouldn’t want to be with a repulsive ham planet.

You should be the anti-obesity enforcer in Incelistan

These fat pigs see me as a potential partner. I always reject fat pigs.

In reality I’m just as disgusted by them. Like yes my face is ****ed but at least I’m not an obese ****ing nasty pig. I wouldn’t want to be with a repulsive ham planet.
In before volcel claims

Who cares about normies

Fucking spot on. Damn hippos forgot who they are.

What I don't get is how fat, disgusting, pigs are not ashamed of themselves. I would feel HUMALATED to walk around as an ugly, obese "person."

I heard 3 ugly, obese (not just overweight, obese) pigs hit on a Chad in his 20s at work and he is a normal weight man who is fit. Most of these pigs were in their 40s as well. If I were an obese man in my 40s, I would feel ashamed to be around a fit, 8/10, white girl, let alone TALK to her and even ask her out. I also heard a 400 lbs, fat pig talk to Chad. The chad rejected her (she asked him if she wanted lunch with him, he said no)

Disgusting, hogs have no shame. They should feel embarrassed and ASHAMED to talk to fit men.
Fatasses are entitled as fuck. They think they deserve Chad when they can't even put the damn fork down for a minute. I wish someone would teach them a lesson, but these lard balls are too addicted to goyslop to listen to anyone.

Infinity smv mode

Infinity smv mode
Thats true, but at the end of the day almost all obese women end up with very overweight or obese men.

I work for a government agency for a small town just outside of Dallas Texas. The vast majority of women who work here are black and Hispanic women. They are likely the fattest and perhaps the ugliest people on all of planet earth. The vast majority of these government employees are obese, and almost all of them are overweight or obese. Hell, even the white ones are mostly obese.

I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, none of them are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily. Almost all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people. Those 1000 tinder matches don't mean much because most men swipe right on everyone AND a Tinder right swipe does not mean a long term relationship.

Fat women are dumb and entitled.

Fat women are dumb and entitled.
The orthodox black pill is retarded if they think that fat foids have unlimited SMV. They correlate tinder matches and cyber sex to SMV.

I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, almost no obese women I see in real life are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily. Almost all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people. Those 1000 tinder matches don't mean much because most men swipe right on everyone AND a Tinder right swipe does not mean a long term relationship.

I hate landwhales, man. Dysgenic subhuman freaks:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: If a lardwhale confessed to me, i'd beat the fuck out of her till her fat ass is unconscious and then take a piss on her :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:

infinte smv cause their foids
Not sure how true that is. Almost all obese women have obese or overweight husbands or boyfriends. I almost never see a good looking man with an obese women. If they had unlimited SMV then you would see all those obese foids at Walmarts in the deep south with thin tall doctors and world class athletics by their side.

I think that you are equating tinder matches with actual SMV. Most men just swipe right on everyone.

In an ideal society, fat women would be put in their fucking place, they would be taught they are not enough the same way we unattractive men are taught.

I wish fat women hit on me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back