Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat sheboon had a chimpout because I never said "good morning to her (*srs)

B

bcroger

Major
★★★★
I was in the office kitchen. I noticed that this pretty lady was standing next to me , so I said “good morning” to her. We are both in our 20s

A 60ish year old lady behind me said “I’m standing right here.” I then said good morning to the older lady as well. She then said “ you only want to say good morning to Sarah .“ The fat sheboon got angry because I never said "good morning" to her. dumb ass.

I was in the office kitchen. I noticed that this pretty lady was standing next to me , so I said “good morning” to her. We are both in our 20s

A 60ish year old lady behind me said “I’m standing right here.” I then said good morning to the older lady as well. She then said “ you only want to say good morning to Sarah .“ The fat sheboon got angry because I never said "good morning" to her. dumb ass.
She wasnt even next to you, Stupid sheboons needs to be exterminated or raped by 12 of theyre black men

sheboons are too condenscending for their homo-erectus looks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back