Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fat rice Manlet finally snaps

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Notice how the article puts prominence on his fatness and height.

Not even like it was a proper robbery, just wanted a bit of cash to buy Steam Vouchers and some beer, and a couple of packs of smokes...

Well, obesity isn't common in Honk Kong ping pong. Perhaps that's why they mentioned it.

Well, obesity isn't common in Honk Kong ping pong. Perhaps that's why they mentioned it.
That makes him low IQ, he will be easier to find.
If his friends know him as the fat cheap bro, and he is suddenly sharing smokes and buying the drinks and Char SIU rice, they will suspect him, and snitch on him to Aunty Carrie

If his friends know him as the fat cheap bro, and he is suddenly sharing smokes and buying the drinks and Char SIU rice, they will suspect him, and snitch on him to Aunty Carrie

Well, good. Maybe jail food and the gym yard will the fat fuck lose weight.

$1k hkd is pocket change in HK

Fatcel = volcel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They mentioned it because they hate ugliness. If he were tall no one would've said "omg a tall man robbed a store", even though that's also relatively rare in HK.

$1k hkd is pocket change in HK
Guessing these are proper locals, him and 2 ricemen friend can have some good siu yuk rice, some beers, smokes, and place a couple of bets at Sha Tin and all in all be a good night for HKD 1k

Guessing these are proper locals, him and 2 ricemen friend can have some good siu yuk rice, some beers, smokes, and place a couple of bets at Sha Tin and all in all be a good night for HKD 1k
probably

siu yuk is amazing, i love tai hing

i was thinking, 1k is less than half of what a richfag can spend at dinner at lung king heen. i haven't been there in a while actually.

probably

siu yuk is amazing, i love tai hing

i was thinking, 1k is less than half of what a richfag can spend at dinner at lung king heen. i haven't been there in a while actually.
Is that the abalone dim sum place?
I never been there, but have friends that go.

Think the most I spent on eating out in last 6m has probably been HKD 200 lol.

I have a lot of incel riceman friends who cope with food, they even take foids (post fucking JBW) to eat this shit then propose to them like the cucks they are.

Once on of them invited me to one of these expensive places with a bunch of other guys to propose to his GF, despite me advising him against it because I knew she deep down resented him for not being Hemsworth (he is recessed and has a small frame and no browridge, people commented he looks like a 15yr old even though he is 34).

I went and then he got pussy at me because they were all dressed as if they were going to a board meeting, wearing trousers and shows and shirts, and I was in jeans, Jordans, and a KiksTYo shirt with a Japanese babe in a bikini and a pair of sneakers, and the white maitre d made me wear a jacket he brought me but I just took it off because I was twice his size.

The lobster was good though, so not gonna complain

Is that the abalone dim sum place?
I never been there, but have friends that go.

Think the most I spent on eating out in last 6m has probably been HKD 200 lol.

I have a lot of incel riceman friends who cope with food, they even take foids (post fucking JBW) to eat this shit then propose to them like the cucks they are.

Once on of them invited me to one of these expensive places with a bunch of other guys to propose to his GF, despite me advising him against it because I knew she deep down resented him for not being Hemsworth (he is recessed and has a small frame and no browridge, people commented he looks like a 15yr old even though he is 34).

I went and then he got pussy at me because they were all dressed as if they were going to a board meeting, wearing trousers and shows and shirts, and I was in jeans, Jordans, and a KiksTYo shirt with a Japanese babe in a bikini and a pair of sneakers, and the white maitre d made me wear a jacket he brought me but I just took it off because I was twice his size.

The lobster was good though, so not gonna complain
where was that place lol

and did he actually propose

lung king heen is this place at the four seasons, abalone is not the only thing they serve

where was that place lol

and did he actually propose

lung king heen is this place at the four seasons, abalone is not the only thing they serve
Yeah that's the one, some dudes I know have been there, took their mums for mother's Day and shit. I meant abalone is one of the famous things.

Yeah that's the one, some dudes I know have been there, took their mums for mother's Day and shit. I meant abalone is one of the famous things.
wealthmogs me brutally

my parents are actually really thrifty, they'll let my brother and i go crazy on the credit cards but my dad thinks H&M is expensive

so for that reason i haven't really fine dined in HK a lot

If he was American, he would just have been called a patriotic thief.