Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fat NIGGER has the audacity to call me Fat

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
I was sitting down on the desk during chemistry and this girl that has stomach rolls decides to sit too. as we're both sitting the teacher comes in and she tells me to get down and sit on the chair. i ask her why and she says
"because you weigh a lot you'll break the table and the teacher wont allow that"
EXCUSE ME BITCH? HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR FAT ASS.
The only reason why i look bigger than these people is because IM 5'10 AVERAGE HEIGHT HERE IS 5'4 GTFO MY DICK YOU NIGGERS JESUS.

i gave her a truecel gaze and she walked away.
shes been at this bullshit for weeks now, and shes a piss baby thats why i dont say anything back and in fact i dont want to insult her for this very reason:
she thinks shes skinny.
i was having a conversation with her because shes a fatcel and i said "will you go to the gym soon" (the nicest way fucking possible i even made a joke about myself too)
she said no that she is not fat and that i am the fat one.
:feelsseriously:
at this point, ill let her live her delusion. that way, if she thinks shes skinny now, shell keep eating the way she does and by the time shes 30 shell die of a cardiac arrest.

Talking to women so smoothly is this chads.is?

Talking to women so smoothly is this chads.is?
shes an obese tranny looking retard. and i already stated 40 gorllian times you fucking nigger i GEO maxxed to Hong Kong. im half white obviously people are curious and are eager to talk to me because im a foriegner. and just because these foids are talking to me doesnt mean theyll let me pump and dump them.

shes an obese tranny looking retard. and i already stated 40 gorllian times you fucking nigger i GEO maxxed to Hong Kong. im half white obviously people are curious and are eager to talk to me because im a foriegner. and just because these foids are talking to me doesnt mean theyll let me pump and dump them.
Weird white foreigner still can't pull after geomaxxing? Truecel.

Jeez it was joke sorry brocel

I've been through similar experiences. Also, based fellow heightmogging brocel :feelsaww:

Average landwhales being unaware of their height because soyciety does not treat them as bad as it treats fat men.

what's her insta

Anyone is allowed to sit next to girls and talk to them except me.

So ur 6 inches above avg where u live and ur fat volcel?