Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fat military sow cries rape but doesen't win her case

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
- Who would waste their time raping a sub 5/10 mongrel foid?
- Muh dedicated life to military. Bitch you're fat and women never see any combat

The absolute state of US military employing all these fat loud opiniated wahmen.

Female in military are useless tbh, they don't even go to combat, so why should men waste taxes to sustain them?

With all the false accusations, I don't believe a single one anymore. Not even with admission of guilt due to lawyer suggesting innocent men to "confess" their crimes. All holes are liers until it's proven with solid proof, worthless cunts.

Also let's not even talk about having weak holes in combat roles, it's really a proof that military is a joke and no war is expected to happen. Getting holes in your army is extremely low IQ

The only purpose they have in the military is to get raped.

The only purpose they have in the military is to get raped.
True I bet they get pumped and dumped by military men on daily basic. Didn’t think they actually had any jobs

there is no draft, and no one forced her to join the military,
if she cant fight against a man assaulting her,
she should not have join.

she should see the example of inferior genetic weak incels that stay in mum basement 24/7,
i never see a single incel complained of being raped bi a foid, yet millions of foids are wasting taxpayers $$$ crying rape everyday.

the military has reached a new low
With all the false accusations, I don't believe a single one anymore. Not even with admission of guilt due to lawyer suggesting innocent men to "confess" their crimes. All holes are liers until it's proven with solid proof, worthless cunts.

Also let's not even talk about having weak holes in combat roles, it's really a proof that military is a joke and no war is expected to happen. Getting holes in your army is extremely low IQ
That and the fact (assuming it was true because it isn't) this bitch supposedly couldn't even hold her own against a random rapist with no training

She is not entitled to justice.

- Who would waste their time raping a sub 5/10 mongrel foid?
- Muh dedicated life to military. Bitch you're fat and women never see any combat

The absolute state of US military employing all these fat loud opiniated wahmen.

Leftists all need to be shot. The comments are all bluepilled faggots.

True I bet they get pumped and dumped by military men on daily basic. Didn’t think they actually had any jobs
They would also betray their teammates when real war comes as well.

They would also betray their teammates when real war comes as well.
Juden intensifiezzz

Stop noticing, goybot!

Shes not enttield to compensation

i dont know if any men who would waste time raping some avg fat foid

It did the raping tbh

As soon as they spot a Chad jawline in the oppositions ranks they'd melt on the spot
True. They fucked themselves over when they let foids in. It will be hilarious when jewnited states get fucked over as all the foids betray (((them)))