Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Fat Link's Lonely night in

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Fat Link lays in bed tossing back and forth. He can't sleep. His sister, Ling ling hasn't brought him a bull from the club and he's anxious. Ling ling arrives

Fat Link: fuck baby where is my bull
Ling ling: I fuck bull at the club.. you want bbc more den me
Fat Link: baby I can't wait I need a hight t bull now....baby you know I love bbc
Ling ling: yub I know you wub bbc but I only have fem boy
Fat Link: fire up the bbc tinder app now baby. I can't think straight

Fat Link logged on to incels.is to admire his avi

Ling ling found a bull to rail her so @Fat Link could watch that night. Fat Link went to sleep on the floor browsing incels.is and r/MtF while their bull slept in his bed. Fat Link was so relieved he finally got some rest, but he was heartbroken that he couldnt participate with sister and the bbc bull

the end

Fat Link lays in bed tossing back and forth. He can't sleep. His sister, Ling ling hasn't brought him a bull from the club and he's anxious. Ling ling arrives

Fat Link: fuck baby where is my bull
Ling ling: I fuck bull at the club.. you want bbc more den me
Fat Link: baby I can't wait I need a hight t bull now....baby you know I love bbc
Ling ling: yub I know you wub bbc but I only have fem boy
Fat Link: fire up the bbc tinder app now baby. I can't think straight

Fat Link logged on to incels.is to admire his avi

Ling ling found a bull to rail her so @Fat Link could watch that night. Fat Link went to sleep on the floor browsing incels.is and r/MtF while their bull slept in his bed. Fat Link was so relieved he finally got some rest, but he was heartbroken that he couldnt participate with sister and the bbc bull

the end
FAT LINK IS THE BEST MOD HERE (IN INCELS.IS)