Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honkler x Fat Link

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Honkler - ''Yeah OK, we will meet at 1pm at that cafe you so like'', I wrote to Fat Link on Discord, under a different alias so he didn't know it was me, Honkler.

I sent the message while sharping my blade and throwing darts at my poster of Fat Link on my wall, while stabbing a King Kong voodoo doll (representing master).

Fat Link - ''Uwu, I can't wait ayooooo :soy: ''

Honkler- ''Haha, yes, I am looking most forward to it, I can't wait to have you for dinner ''

Fa Link - ''Me too, I've been looking forward to it for weeks now :foidsoy: ''

We finally meet up at a rundown, grotty cafe in the slums of detroit.

Fat Link was dressed like a faggot as usual in green tights and had a slight tan, which made his skin look like a puddle of mud, while I was decked out in Armani and Hugo Boss.

Fat Link - ''Eww, have I seen you before, you look awfully familiar, ack!''

Before this transvestite bum neet could say anymore, I took my blade and shoved it up his nose, twisting it until the bone came loose.

To my amazement, Fat Link seemed to enjoy it, as I saw her kneel down slightly and put his hands by his crotch, as white liquid started to shoot out; there was a damp patch by his crotch, as he said ''ohh, Master!, oh yeah!''

I didn't want to please this fucker, so I took my nail gun and shot her between the eyes, and then ripped his intestine out and tied it around his neck, so it looked like a suicide ACK!

A few days later, the police asked me about the disappearance of Fat Link, but I showed them the picture of Fat Link hanging from a tree from his intestine.

The police said ''damn, another troon roped, thats the 7307072302 this week''

Honkler - ''yeah that sucks'' I said as I was defrosting Fat Link's head from the freezer, just as the po po were leaving

Honkler - ''I am glad I could have you for dinner hehe''