Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fat latina nurse

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
When I was a teen and still going to yearly pediatrician checkups, part of it was getting asked questions about any sexual activity and shit.

Well, the goblina nurse went off script and asked if i had a gf with somewhat of a bitchy smirk. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

She didn’t have to rub my inkwelldom in my face like that mang :lasereyes:

Sample f0bcfade33586490f6fe198c9f401dbab932a924

tbh male medical staff are pretty insufferable too. Especially male nurses same as teachers I notice a lot of them are rather effeminate and gay men act in a way that is almost a caricature of foids and takes some of their worst traits and dial them up to 11. Which makes sense as what male with a normal T level would join a field associated with as being feminine?(not that it should be only reason is halo effect women are degenerate vile predatory monsters and certainly should not be taking care of vulnerable people be it the ill, elderly or children) Doctors on the other hand usually think their own shit does not stink. During my whole TBI process its just been screw ups and being kicked when down Id say maybe 2-5% of them have been even basic levels of decency. Also canadian which objectively the anglosphere has the worst medical staff on the planet.

She was actually interested, all this incel energy make women horny.