Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fat Incels are usually VOLCELS

• Thread starter Deleted member 14536
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14536

Self-banned
-
I'm sick of seeing FAT FUCKS complaining about being incel.

Lose some fucking pounds and they would not be incel. HeedandSucceed is an example of a fat fuck complaining about being incel. That other fat fuck who was in the nterview recently. It really pisses me off and makes other LEGITIMATE incels look bad.

So?
Yeah, i might have a chance at ascending if i get a gym membership and go there everyday for a year but i don't want to.

So?
Yeah, i might have a chance at ascending if i get a gym membership and go there everyday for a year but i don't want to.
Why? You would rather stay incel for life

Why? You would rather stay incel for life
I don't mind that much tbhngl, maybe someday when i get really desperate for putrid moist hole i'd go to the gym to get ripped, but right now i've made my choice: i will not go.
"When a man cannot chose, he ceases to be a man" -some dude

My choice is done.

So?

Then fuck off from the forum VOLCEL

This is INCELS.ME

I'm sick of seeing FAT FUCKS complaining about being incel.

Lose some fucking pounds and they would not be incel. HeedandSucceed is an example of a fat fuck complaining about being incel. That other fat fuck who was in the nterview recently. It really pisses me off and makes other LEGITIMATE incels look bad.
But I wasn’t always fat, and I have always been incel. I got fat after I gave up.