Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat foids getting triggered makes me smile

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
Recently seen this tiktok and couldn't help but to smile as I read the comments. Land whales crying at a joke but will make jokes about men's physical features that can't be changed and think it's alright. Keep crying you fat whores.

Unglassed Tyrone only!

It must surely be a minority of women that are so delusional that they can't see that men prefer slim women. AND that it's healthier to be slim.

Unfortunately I think much of Western society amplifies that small minority so they have way more influence on society than they should.

It must surely be a minority of women that are so delusional that they can't see that men prefer slim women. AND that it's healthier to be slim.

Unfortunately I think much of Western society amplifies that small minority so they have way more influence on society than they should.
Worst of all is that on top of a minority of delusional women thinking that they are preferred over slim women, it's the simps that are always defending the land whales. Simps are some of the most disgusting humans to ever live.

Worst of all is that on top of a minority of delusional women thinking that they are preferred over slim women, it's the simps that are always defending the land whales. Simps are some of the most disgusting humans to ever live.

Maybe these men wouldn't be so bad though if they weren't so desperate.

Perhaps in a more traditional society you wouldn't get so many of them.

"Video currently unavailable"

Fat Woman are fetishized people call These BBW .

Clownworld

Simps are some of the most disgusting humans to ever live.
Reminds me of the GTA V player who said: "If i had a belt-fed machine gun and were faced with both a simp and a thot, I'd unload the entire belt on the simp. Reload and then do it again."

Reminds me of the GTA V player who said: "If i had a belt-fed machine gun and were faced with both a simp and a thot, I'd unload the entire belt on the simp. Reload and then do it again."
Based take. The reason women are the way they are is primarily because of simps. Women see simps defend them regardless of what they do and as a result foids keep doing more fucked up shit because they can get away with it.