Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat bitch goes to China and gets offended by people thinking she's fat so she decides to write a huge article on Vice

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
vJWnEpL.png

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha

Can you link me the thread? I'm sharing it on Facebook.

WTF even is Vice at this point.

Asia is a suicide fuel for notperfectcels. They will pick on your every flaw and make you cry.

BASED China slapping the lardos down to reality.

That'll teach them reality after having transformed the entire West into a liberal safe-space.

fucking kek made my shit day

"growing a beard solved my lifelong acne problems"

jfl

Only thing respectable about Chinese culture. They're more blunt over there.

Time for her to lay off the saccharose and the grease.
Also, lookism in action.

Some perspectives on curry culture, we generally don't say ugly/crippled to people because we understand it's not their fault being ugly/crippled. Saying such thing is considered as an extremely vile act. But we are free to say if someone is a freaking lardbag, because it's their gluttony that made them like that. I think similar culture persists in china as well. We don't have any stupid concept of "lardbag shaming", being lardbag is a matter of shame in it's own right. Good that landwhale got some chinese education.

good job china show this whale a lesson
559.gif

Hate to break it you landwhale, being overweight isnt being dealt a bad genetic hand, it means you eat too fucking much and exercise too little.

The further east you go, the more based you get.

hahah, fuck, i love how open the chinese are about people's looks

LMAO why can't this fucking whale just lose weight? Fucking pig

Daaamn she is fat

Now she has an unbelievably tiny taste of what it feels like to be an incel.

Being Chinese I can tell you this isn't meant to be offensive or anything it's more along the lines of if you are looking sick.

This also this is why most asian women are skinny and Americans are fat. We need more fat shaming in our culture.

This is what people everywhere should do. There is a reason why there are so few fat people in Asia.

Good. Maybe she's stop being disgusting now

Fat people are freak of their will. I hate them.

Fat people are gross but...
... chinks are the scum of this world

the chinks can be based sometimes

Even so, fat people are fine if they know they're subhuman and fat because of their own free will. A lot of times fat guys are funny.

Fat roasties are the absolute worst though. Fucking pieces of human trash pushing "fat pride and acceptance"

To liberals, this ranks right up there with child slavery and labor camps.

Whales think they can boss around men in western world, china is blackpilled

I've heard of this happening quite a lot. Chinese people are super honest and it comes across as rude to Westerners. They call a spade a spade and fat people are no exception.