Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How dogs should be genocided slaughtered beheaded and how their meat can be used to battle famine

Feed foids to dogs instead in GTAO

Killing dogs must feel so good, like killing rats, I see a dog I kick and stomp till it's dead

Why should I have empathy for worthless creatures that are a burden to soyciety. You have no problem eating beef, pork, chicken, but the idea of eating mutt meat immediately makes you all empathic. Shut the fuck up. That's how brainwashed people are into loving mutts.
Thanks for the retard argument Dogs are domesticated and love unconditionally they are completely different to pigs and chickens and for being a burden society well so am i i collect NeetBuxx textbook definition of Burden to soyciety

Blaming dogs for being Raped by degenerate foids is hilarious

Thanks for the retard argument Dogs are domesticated and love unconditionally they are completely different to pigs and chickens and for being a burden society well so am i i collect NeetBuxx textbook definition of Burden to soyciety
Dogs only love humans because they feed them, pick up their, take them for walks, wash them, show them immense attention and care. Mutts live better lives than 90% of the people.

Dogs only love humans because they feed them, pick up their, take them for walks, wash them, show them immense attention and care. Mutts live better lives than 90% of the people.#
Again factually incorrect Studies have shown Oxytocin in Dogs brains rise significantly when meeting someone a stranger for the first time that person being someone who has never fed them walked them etc

Literally isn`t Dogs were domesticated to be a mans best friends
Domesticating wolveswas a huge mistake, they have been fucking our foids since stone age, next time I see a dog I snap it's neck

Again factually incorrect Studies have shown Oxytocin in Dogs brains rise significantly when meeting someone a stranger for the first time that person being someone who has never fed them walked them etc
Ok. And dogs still require 24/7 maintenance and attention to start loving their owners. They still are fucking useless, in fact not only useless, they are a complete and utter nuisance for NORMAL people.

Now you will say hurr durr muh service, rescue and drug-snitching mutts. What's the percentage of mutts used for those jobs and the rest which have no purpose?

Domesticating wolveswas a huge mistake, they have been fucking our foids since stone age, next time I see a dog I snap it's neck
You mean our foids have been raping them using your own logic it`s not dogs faults you proved my point thank you

Ok. And dogs still require 24/7 maintenance and attention to start loving their owners. They still are fucking useless, in fact not only useless, they are a complete and utter nuisance for NORMAL people.
Again completely misses my point Dogs higher Oxytocin in most humans brains which leads to a better and happier person if you don`t like dogs no problem don`t own one Billions have and will you are forgetting actual enemy to inceldom which is Foids i agree obviously foids doing sexual shit with their dogs is disgusting and those foids should be beheaded
Also you say they require 24/7 maintence and attention which again is factually incorrect but using your logic you agree we should just kill all disabled and old people who need care right since they are high maintence and are practically useless

Again completely misses my point Dogs higher Oxytocin in most humans brains which leads to a better and happier person if you don`t like dogs no problem don`t own one Billions have and will you are forgetting actual enemy to inceldom which is Foids i agree obviously foids doing sexual shit with their dogs is disgusting and those foids should be beheaded
Also you say they require 24/7 maintence and attention which again is factually incorrect but using your logic you agree we should just kill all disabled and old people who need care right since they are high maintence and are practically useless
I don't give a fuck if it makes some retard more happy. Even if I don't own a dog (which I don't and never will) I still have to listen to them barking, I have to walk the streets which reek of dog shit and piss because nobody cleans after them, I can get attacked for no reason because some moron owns a shitbull.... list goes on....

You putting mutts and old/disabled people on the same pedestal is just hilarious. Shows how brainwashed you are. Mutt's life will NEVER be as valuable as a human life.

You putting mutts and old/disabled people on the same pedestal is just hilarious. Shows how brainwashed you are. Mutt's life will NEVER be as valuable as a human life.
I just used your logic which you know realise is fucking stupid i personally put dogs over the lives of Niggers and Sandniggers

Maybe we could use certain male humans next

Eating a Chad will make me inhert his mass
Taking what was stolen from me since conception

Last edited:
they do it for FUN unlike snakes who protect themselves and flies who do it to live
Good point, all other predators kill in self defense or to survive, but dogs attack humans because it's ingrained in their DNA, they do not feel threatened by you, they don't even desire to eat or consume you, they hurt you for the sake of inflicting pain upon you.
Such anti-human creatures, especially the wolf-like breeds, should not be permitted to exist, and exterminating them is the more honorable thing rational beings like humans could do for the sake of life itself.

Good point, all other predators kill in self defense or to survive, but dogs attack humans because it's ingrained in their DNA, they do not feel threatened by you, they don't even desire to eat or consume you, they hurt you for the sake of inflicting pain upon you.
Such anti-human creatures, especially the wolf-like breeds, should not be permitted to exist, and exterminating them is the more honorable thing rational beings like humans could do for the sake of life itself.
Based and high iq , dogs arent just anti human , they are anti life overall , they kill and torture every living thing for fun