Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fat bitch complaining that their is not enough "pretty and cute" plus size clothing

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

Then lose weight you fat bitch

And judging by her attitude and entitlement this femoid is another one who would reject her looksmatch and goes for chad.

the reason why her face is so spherical is because its in a binary system with her stomach

Unfortunately, bullying and snide comments are nothing new to body-positive Georgia.
“I’ve had strangers stop me in the supermarkets and tell me I’m going to die because of my size, completely unsolicited,” she says.
FUCK OFF FAT BITCH HONESTLY :feelsree:THE WORST BULLYING YOU GET IS RANDOM PEOPLE CARING ABOUT YOUR HEALTH WHAT THE FUCK STUPID ENTITLED WHORE:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Imagine you see this fat tub of lard wobbling around and seeing her fat sag and scrape against the ground. You go out of your way to talk to her and make sure no one slips on the trail of grease she's leaving from her fat oozing out and all you get is her waving her flappy fat arms and playing victim. Go die from a heart attack in your 30s fatass.

Holy shit she's disgusting.

"All I'm doing is existing as a fat person... and asking g to be treated like a human being"

Well all I'm doing is existing as an ugly person... and asking to be treating like a human being. Isn't happening for me..
So why should it happen for you??? O.o?

no duh there isn't clothes that can fit ur fucking fat ass because that is not normal to be that fat.

It's all g. She soon gonna die from a heart attack.

Here's hoping ths bitch pops her clogs sooner rather than later

Women feel so entitled to everything.

And think about it, she wants cute clothes to impress chas. If any of us approached her, she'd call rape

250 times more SMV than 5/10 male

Fat = stacy in 2019

imagine trying to fuck this thing

eww

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back