Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Men getting attacked over their job : Just another daily occurence of why this feminist bs society has gone too far

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Of course the article was written by a foid.

The very article you posted is calling out the female's comment as ridiculous and ignorant.

The kind of thinking we need. We need to stop this "Men are disqualified from certain jobs because they're men" thinking.

The very article you posted is calling out the female's comment as ridiculous and ignorant.
yes but my point was that theres certain females out there ( many of them) who have extremely absurd views and are warped in the head thanks to feminism and gynocentrism and general sexism towards the male population

"Men need to stay out of this profession"...."men need to stay out of that group"..."we need women's only spaces" "men need to stop doing this" "men need to stop doing that"

Honestly, let's just go all the way and have full-on gender segregation. We've been heading in that direction, albeit in a roundabout way, for quite a while now anyway. I'm seeing less and less mixed gendered groups, men are constantly told they're toxic rapist shitlords, we're evil for the way we sit (muh manspreading), we're evil for microaggressions (imaginary offences), men are avoiding talking to women in the workplace at all, walk on eggshells when around women so as to avoid any misunderstanding, avoid being alone in the same room as a woman, the list goes on and on. Gender segregation of some sort is the inevitable endgame anyway.

"Men need to stay out of this profession"...."men need to stay out of that group"..."we need women's only spaces" "men need to stop doing this" "men need to stop doing that"

Honestly, let's just go all the way and have full-on gender segregation. We've been heading in that direction, albeit in a roundabout way, for quite a while now anyway. I'm seeing less and less mixed gendered groups, men are constantly told they're toxic rapist shitlords, we're evil for the way we sit (muh manspreading), we're evil for microaggressions (imaginary offences), men are avoiding talking to women in the workplace at all, walk on eggshells when around women so as to avoid any misunderstanding, avoid being alone in the same room as a woman, the list goes on and on. Gender segregation of some sort is the inevitable endgame anyway.

This is what I see as well. 100%. We're moving bit by bit towards total segregation. Men are already afraid to work in offices with women. Women claim every man who looks at them funny is trying to rape them. Then with incel rates skyrocketing you get some low inhib men like the Japanese train humpers masturbating in public on women, which gives women more fuel to segregate further.

This is what the future looks like:
805769_ALLTYO03_-__3419406k.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Ladies-only-gym-telford.jpg

40D355A100000578-4546284-image-m-38_1495826613652.jpg

Good time to be a lesbian or gay guy. Horrible time for everyone else.

Last edited:
yes but my point was that theres certain females out there ( many of them) who have extremely absurd views and are warped in the head thanks to feminism and gynocentrism and general sexism towards the male population

Lmao this. It's one thing that foids are inherently bat shit crazy when it comes to logic, it's something that's been known since the beginning of time. It's no coincidence that they weren't allowed to have an input about anything in the past.

By allowing them to have a voice and validating it, you create problems that should have never existed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back