Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat acceptance is lifefuel.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
We are incel no matter what if all women where landwhales or thin blonde stacies we would still die alone. Fat acceptance ruins the dating prospects of cucked normies and mildly negatively impacts chad in some instances. But best of all it significantly reduces women's life expectancy so we know thats less time any individual toilet can spend tormenting us. To all IT landwhales reading it sure healthy at any size you are a beautiful big woman and any man would be lucky to have you REEE now go shovel in another tub of icecream in your gullet until one finally makes you keel over.

Last edited:
i will still rope before these fucks die anyway:fuk:

I want landwhales genocided now:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

It doesn't "mildly" affect Chad, it doesn't affect Chad at all. He has 0 need to fuck any landwhales, there are enough skinny Beckies and Stacies for him to never notice the amount of hogbeasts that walk by him everyday. It only affects normies and their own dating/betabuxxing pool. :feelsjuice:

It doesn't "mildly" affect Chad, it doesn't affect Chad at all. He has 0 need to fuck any landwhales, there are enough skinny Beckies and Stacies for him to never notice the amount of hogbeasts that walk by him everyday. It only affects normies and their own dating/betabuxxing pool. :feelsjuice:
It kind of does when he has to look at them when swiping on tinder im sure thats a major boner killer, plus it does inflate the ego of thin foids even more along with stacy making their behaviour even worse. (Chad does not have to deal with them long due to pump and dump but he still has to interact with them on some level). Hence why I said mildly effects him.

Fatties don't deserve life.

Im starting to think we lifemog at least landwhale foids sure they get affirmative action and date well above their leauge but at least i have all my toes and no heart conditions.

Some left wing ideas are actually better for incels. The idea that fat people shouldn’t be treated like trash is good for fatcels.

Some left wing ideas are actually better for incels. The idea that fat people shouldn’t be treated like trash is good for fatcels.
thinking fat acceptance applies to anyone without a vagina JFL at these GrAYs

Fat women = plus sized, fat man = obese.

Fuck fat people

I fucking hate it whenever I see people eating sticks of butter on tiktok, and some arent even fat?? their cholesterol's gonna kill them in like 4 years

I fucking hate it whenever I see people eating sticks of butter on tiktok, and some arent even fat?? their cholesterol's gonna kill them in like 4 years
tbf they only do it for attention on a single video so probably not going to kill them.

tbf they only do it for attention on a single video so probably not going to kill them.
but there are accounts with hundreds of videos of them eating strictly only meat and butter, this one Asian bitch's cholesterol had risen by a lot but to her everything was so much better because of it, she even showed before and after pics of her doctors notes I believ

but there are accounts with hundreds of videos of them eating strictly only meat and butter, this one Asian bitch's cholesterol had risen by a lot but to her everything was so much better because of it, she even showed before and after pics of her doctors notes I believ
Ok so more than some retarded single video challenge like snorting condoms at any rate hope youre right

Based. I’ve never understood the vitriol directed at landwhales. The fact they piss off attractive stacys is hilarious, it’s like a narcissism olympics

We are incel no matter what if all women where landwhales or thin blonde stacies we would still die alone. Fat acceptance ruins the dating prospects of cucked normies and mildly negatively impacts chad in some instances. But best of all it significantly reduces women's life expectancy so we know thats less time any individual toilet can spend tormenting us. To all IT landwhales reading it sure healthy at any size you are a beautiful big woman and any man would be lucky to have you REEE now go shovel in another tub of icecream in your gullet until one finally makes you keel over.
Hope they get diabetes and die slowly