Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Fast trick to instakill facial bloat (water weight bloat, not fat one)

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Get drunk with lots of alcohol. I mean "dont remember what happened last night" drunk level. You will wake up with drastically reduced water weight bloat in the face. I had a bit of bloat left from an extreme cheat day on monay, so I purposedly got wasted level drunk yesterday and currently I have almost 0 water bloat in the face.

Not to be used everyday LOL but its a fast and cheap extremely effective trick to kill excess face bloat from cheat days or shit.

This is stupid advice

This is stupid advice

Why It works for me. Of course you wont do that everyday, but for a "I need to kill bloat FAST before x day" it works wonders.

This is stupid advice
This what bodybuilder use to get dry tbh. Alcohol + caffeine combo and youll drop a ton of water. This is legit.

This what bodybuilder use to get dry tbh. Alcohol + caffeine combo and youll drop a ton of water. This is legit.
Yea. The day im gonna get drunk I chug 3 coffees too. One of the main alcoholic beberages I drink involves high doses of caffeine too.

Get drunk with lots of alcohol. I mean "dont remember what happened last night" drunk level. You will wake up with drastically reduced water weight bloat in the face. I had a bit of bloat left from an extreme cheat day on monay, so I purposedly got wasted level drunk yesterday and currently I have almost 0 water bloat in the face.

Not to be used everyday LOL but its a fast and cheap extremely effective trick to kill excess face bloat from cheat days or shit.

Stupid advice, that shit is only going to increase face bloat as your body creates a "bloated face" by preserving water because you do not get enough of it. Also drinking alcohol is going to fucking kill your looks.
You're better off drinking 500ml of water every 1-2 hours, much healthier.

Stupid advice, that shit is only going to increase face bloat as your body creates a "bloated face" by preserving water because you do not get enough of it. Also drinking alcohol is going to fucking kill your looks.
You're better off drinking 500ml of water every 1-2 hours, much healthier.

I do the water thing too. I have been drinking alcohol since more than 10 years ago and it didnt bloat me. For me its sodium and carbs what cause bloat.

Alcohol will definitely cause rapid skin aging and it will make the agepill many times worse. It also damages dendrites in the brain and your liver has to deal with it as well

I do the water thing too. I have been drinking alcohol since more than 10 years ago and it didnt bloat me. For me its sodium and carbs what cause bloat.

Shit, so that's why my face is semi bloated.
My diet is literally 100% carbs and sodium haha.

or u cud do sumthing less insane and sweat it out, like visit the sauna if u hav one at ur gym

Shit, so that's why my face is semi bloated.
My diet is literally 100% carbs and sodium haha.

LOL cut them inmediately to 1 day/week. My diet was like yours and dropping carbs was like fucking magic, there is a BIG difference. At first you will suffer a lot tho, but then you get used to low carb intake.

Alcohol will definitely cause rapid skin aging and it will make the agepill many times worse. It also damages dendrites in the brain and your liver has to deal with it as well

Despite 10+ years of drinking every weekend I look younger than most people that is actually 5 years younger than me. I guess it depends on the person.

LOL cut them inmediately to 1 day/week. My diet was like yours and dropping carbs was like fucking magic, there is a BIG difference. At first you will suffer a lot tho, but then you get used to low carb intake.
how is it possible to eat enough with no carbs? do u just eat meat and oil all day or something

Despite 10+ years of drinking every weekend I look younger than most people that is actually 5 years younger than me. I guess it depends on the person.
Well I won't take the risk and I wouldn't give peoole harmful advice

It really depends on the skin, if you didn't have any skin problems during your teens/early twenties you'll look like you're in your mid 20s by the time you're 30.

Well I won't take the risk and I wouldn't give peoole harmful advice

holy shit doing it only certain times is not harmful. Your skin won't go to shit automatically because you did this cheat twice in one month for example lmao

It really depends on the skin, if you didn't have any skin problems during your teens/early twenties you'll look like you're in your mid 20s by the time you're 30.

I had a bit of acne, my skin was way worse as a teen. But now that i'm 30 Its much cleaner I think.

how is it possible to eat enough with no carbs? do u just eat meat and oil all day or something

Meat, some vegetables, turkey sausages, cheese, and once a week full on burgers+pasta

I eat a plant based carb heavy diet and I don't have facial bloat. (It is low in sodium though)

I eat a plant based carb heavy diet and I don't have facial bloat. (It is low in sodium though)
I guess it depends on the carb type. Mine was full pasta and shit.

Long-term, alcohol is bad for your skin

why are you worried about facial bloat when your bideltoid is like 16 inches ?

Yup,destroy your health(and looks) permanently to lose some bloat temporarily,good advice.

Not against alcohol btw,but if you're getting blackout drunk for this reason alone you're a moron.

You're supposed to have 1-2 shots a day for good health, not get blackout drunk. Some people just have 1 glass of wine with dinner.

But yeah as someone said, coffee + alcohol is legit for losing water bloat.

For low carb you can get frozen veg and make it with lean meat like chicken or turkey, put some hot sauce for flavor.

You can experiment with different veg but I like green beans, onion, garlic powder, black pepper and tomato paste, stir it up with some chicken stir fry, yum yum, it's like 400 calories for a huge plate. If you get bored with green beans, try snow peas or asparagus, or green pepper sliced thin.

is this proven tho, cause I notice when I drink a lot of alcohol my face's acne gets reduced so if it also removes bloat then I might start drinking more often. Also I have a feeling this only works with stronger alcohol right.

Yeah it's bad for you but it works. I had one too many drinks one night and came home looking like skeletor.

Fast trick to instakill facial bloat: commit suicide