Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Far righters are balding

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I'm looking at far righters and what they have in common ? almost all of them are balding

Damn man almost all of them are balding.what you think ?

Why skinheads shave off their heads you think ? because they are fucking norwooding,man. its over

Pathetic race tribalists are almost exclusively obvious hard coping subhumans? Yeah that's not news.

Pathetic race tribalists are almost exclusively obvious hard coping subhumans? Yeah that's not news.
in nazi germany,SS soldiers had excellent full hair. its over

The biggest copers in exsistance.

i know some far righters. they are not balding. the pictures you showed us is just the far righter that the "mainstream" has in mind. the jewish media wants to portray them as the "white trash /idiots/LOW IQ".
today you are already a far righter when you love your country or heritage.

alt righters and foids have a lot in common though foids just virtue signal

i know some far righters. they are not balding. the pictures you showed us is just the far righter that the "mainstream" has in mind. the jewish media wants to portray them as the "white trash /idiots/LOW IQ".

I don't know what are you talking about. this thread is not politics related
Just go watch these random videos and you will see what i mean. I'm not even cherrypicking

High T= right-wring
Low T= left-wing

Of course there are exceptions but that's the general rule.

and JFL if you think those photos i chose to post are bad pics.these are quite decent photos lol.

thats not how media shows as far right

JFL at anyone 'loving' their heritage and country when born as an abomination, can't get much more cucked than that. Voluntary cannon fodder.

What do you think the election results would be in any country if only people with more than 600 ng/ml of testosterone voted?
Ignore that, I read the original post wrong

Again,this is not politics related thread. thats why this thread in inceldom discussion,not off topic

I don't know what are you talking about. this thread is not politics related
Just go watch these random videos and you will see what i mean. I'm not even cherrypicking

and JFL if you think those photos i chose to post are bad pics.these are quite decent photos lol.

thats not how media shows as far right
i am a virgin. yes. i know it. but that not means that i am faggot who has no manly attitudes.
i have researched so much and seen so much about this topic that i know that this is not the case.
the "normal looking" far righters don´t go on the streets. they are sitting for now on their asses. because they fear to be cast out of their friend-circles and so on. imagine you live in a pro lgbt, pro gay, liberal infested society who wants to destroy everything that had meaning in the past. you cannot just go on the streets and do this kind of demonstrations. the people you are see there: they just don´t give a fuck anymore. they don´t care about their looks. i mean they are not women. they are men. you get it?
go back in time and look at the men... they were not good looking in todays view. but they always get some women to marry with. our times have changed drastically. we are living in the times of tinder and other fucking apps. the media has created a picture where the metrosexual guy is the peak of manlyhood.
nature didn´t wanted that. (((they))) wanted it. and they get it. men my english is really not the best. and due my depressions i have no more energy to explain it in a better way. besides that nobody even cares about what i have to tell. fuck this world.

i am a virgin. yes. i know it. but that not means that i am faggot who has no manly attitudes.
i have researched so much and seen so much about this topic that i know that this is not the case.
the "normal looking" far righters don´t go on the streets. they are sitting for now on their asses. because they fear to be cast out of their friend-circles and so on. imagine you live in a pro lgbt, pro gay, liberal infested society who wants to destroy everything that had meaning in the past. you cannot just go on the streets and do this kind of demonstrations. the people you are see there: they just don´t give a fuck anymore. they don´t care about their looks. i mean they are not women. they are men. you get it?
go back in time and look at the men... they were not good looking in todays view. but they always get some women to marry with. our times have changed drastically. we are living in the times of tinder and other fucking apps. the media has created a picture where the metrosexual guy is the peak of manlyhood.
nature didn´t wanted that. (((they))) wanted it. and they get it. men my english is really not the best. and due my depressions i have no more energy to explain it in a better way. besides that nobody even cares about what i have to tell. fuck this world.
thats not the point of the thread..

but thanks for expressing your feelings

cope to be honest there are alot of chads in alt right

Cuck. I've full hair and i'm not ugly (mentalcel aspiecel) but i'm an ethno-nationalist to the extent of advocating the separation of my region from the whole Italy.
Cuckers gonna cuck
To be fair i have some liberal/atheist/nihilist friends who have a high respect of me and they like me. They don't know about my politics so i just don't want to make them feel bad letting them know what i really think (i'm kind open about being an incel tho).
I am a kind nice white guy, am i not? :feelsautistic:
High T= right-wring
Low T= left-wing

Of course there are exceptions but that's the general rule.
Yes. And right wingers tend to be good looking. Also, having hair is rarely associated with lower testosterone

Last edited:
VERY HIGH IQ
look at them foids acting like they give a shit about their rac
This

so are left cucks. the real truth is all men are getting raped by the norwood reaper

in nazi germany,SS soldiers had excellent full hair. its over

It's different when you have the whole of a society at your disposal. The SS were German elite soldiers. They worked under the Nazi because that was the regime they lived under. If you wanted to get an accurate picture of what type of people were drawn to the Nazi party you'd have to look at them before they obtained power and were not yet in a position to draw elements from the entirety of the German population.

What about soyboys? They are balding and they are low T.
Shit, I was trying to cope with my baldness here :feels:

Yeah, you don't need to be particularly high T to bald. You just need the bald gene and any man's testosterone levels basically, even a soyboy has much more T than a female.

They are coping strong.

Balding is a common, widespread male phenomenon. Mandingoe is bald, but will you males admonish him?

Better than this tbh

at this point right wing just means not agreeing with normies. You could be the most left leaning man in existence but once normies hate you you are "alt or giga right"