Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fapping after 10+ days is AWESOME

Melancholy_Worm

Melancholy_Worm

Banned
-
Just jacked off after 12 days of not touching myself, and I have a great feeling afterwards for a change. Don't feel like a loser, and the orgasm was like a fucking nuclear bomb. You should really try it.
Stopping fapping completely and doing "nofap" is retarded, but if you give yourself some time you are gonna feel amazing. I think I'm going to try and make this a habit, jacking off only 2-3 times a month.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Yeah it seems like you got sensitive to the dopamine release from fapping again

Can't do. My receptors are fried anyways.

welcome to the /big cummers/

Your receptors get resentisized. It's like eating after a few days of fasting, feels like heaven.
It also makes you mog Peter North.

lol the other day i had to jerk it after 3 weeks and the amount of cum was insane

the most I have been able to make it is a week. It was the best feeling in the world tho, I want to try again but I don't think I have the self control anymore

I can't go more than a week. But yeah, the feeling if amazing.

I was forced to go on a school trip where I had to share a room with 2 other guys. Didn't fap the whole trip. Came home and came like a firehose