Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fapped 47 times in 5 days at expense of sleep, and I’m starting to see shadows, hear whispering, and getting attacked by spiders

Damn, I was hoping nofap could help save my hair but yeah I'm starting to think that's just a cope. Seriously fuck balding.
You could try low dose finasteride. The people who get side effects typically take 1mg a day, you could take 0.5mg every other day and get pretty much identical results

You could try low dose finasteride. The people who get side effects typically take 1mg a day, you could take 0.5mg every other day and get pretty much identical results
Just recently started fin and min about a month ago but my hair is still falling out so fast. Can't believe I'm norwood 3 at 20, I am so fucked. My temples are so visibly recessed I can't go anywhere without a hat on. Did min and fin work at all for you?

Just recently started fin and min about a month ago but my hair is still falling out so fast. Can't believe I'm norwood 3 at 20, I am so fucked. My temples are so visibly recessed I can't go anywhere without a hat on. Did min and fin work at all for you?
Never took finasteride, I just accepted my subhuman fate and shaved my head

Nofap is a cope but jfl

lol wtf is fapathon