Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Fantasy] Where I Would Take An Azn Waifu On A Date Part III

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
This one came up to me as I was browsing dakimakura covers. I want an Ada Wong one but can't find one on Amazon.

No homo but there is no guy that I think is hotter or ever will be hotter than Leon from Resident Evil 4. He just oozes cool and charisma. Not just looks but personality too he's the whole package.

And there's lots of sexy females of course but by far the hottest girl video game character for me is Ada Wong also from Resident Evil 4. Her Chinese dress exposing her long legs, her hair, everything is just perfect about her. My ultimate video game waifu.

I would bring my azn gf to a cosplay convention where I would be dressed as Leon from Resident Evil 4 and she would be dressed as Ada.

At that point I would be fully gymmaxed, wearing Leon's tight synthetic shirt showing off my arms. My hair would be perfectly parted (I'd keep it black because dying is gay asf tbhbthbthbthbthbthbtbhtbhbt).

She would be with me in Ada's dress with her hair just like Ada's.

We'd probably end up taking some photos with some nerds and then head home where will have sex in costume and in character.

I want to live your fantasy too

This one came up to me as I was browsing dakimakura covers. I want an Ada Wong one but can't find one on Amazon.

No homo but there is no guy that I think is hotter or ever will be hotter than Leon from Resident Evil 4. He just oozes cool and charisma. Not just looks but personality too he's the whole package.

And there's lots of sexy females of course but by far the hottest girl video game character for me is Ada Wong also from Resident Evil 4. Her Chinese dress exposing her long legs, her hair, everything is just perfect about her. My ultimate video game waifu.

I would bring my azn gf to a cosplay convention where I would be dressed as Leon from Resident Evil 4 and she would be dressed as Ada.

At that point I would be fully gymmaxed, wearing Leon's tight synthetic shirt showing off my arms. My hair would be perfectly parted (I'd keep it black because dying is gay asf tbhbthbthbthbthbthbtbhtbhbt).

She would be with me in Ada's dress with her hair just like Ada's.

We'd probably end up taking some photos with some nerds and then head home where will have sex in costume and in character.

In real life Ada would probably shoot us because of our subhumanity. It would be a kindness.