Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Family wants me to go out amd hang out with them/ others, i refuse more and more as time goes on

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Bmw, separei, picke, koks, glock 17, armani
★★★★★
Family is constantly inviting me to eat out or go biking or some shit. As a kid and teen i had to accept otherwise my mom/dad would get mad or id feel bad for missing out

Now that im an adult i refuse any offers to do anything 95% of the time. I never go out,.never go swimming, never go to a restaurant.

Dude make your parents happy and tag along imagine if tomorrow was the last day you are meeting them

Dude make your parents happy and tag along imagine if tomorrow was the last day you are meeting them
Bluepilled cope. My parents are dissapointed with me

So are mine, but what can I do? Thats what the universe decided for me.
No one decided anything, just unlucky you got born . Or born with recessice genes

No one decided anything, just unlucky you got born . Or born with recessice genes
The universe is just a single superdeterministic process, everything was decided from the start

Same. My mom tries to manipulate me into going out with her by acting sad if I say no. I used to fall for it but now I see straight through the act, and I refuse most of the time. I don't want to go outside just to be a public laughing stock.

Bluepilled cope. My parents are dissapointed with me
Sure. They are. They can be but you're being offered to spend time with them. I don't think you understand the difficulty to be around someone you find detestable, much less invite them to something wholesome like biking. And as much as you're a loser, parents will mostly be the only ones to accept you, after God if you believe in Him. If they found your presence incessantly tedious at the least, they wouldn't put up with offering you to outings.
Maybe they are worried that you'll kill yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back