Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Family matters so much

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Now my mother and sister ran from our home to live with the abusive pos father we have :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

they hate me so much just cuz I was existing

family is the most fucking crucial part in life Man , if I had a good family I’d have gotten my surgeries and not living this piece of shit hell life

my piece of shit Chad father says “you don’t need surgery you’re not that bad” to me over and over again

This is the most rage fuel thing for me , saying you’re good looking and shit

I think I’m not gonna get my surgeries ,I pray to god that my father gets killed in a painful way and I get his money

they are still doing nothing to make my life easier:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: man I didn’t want this difficulty

Either I get my surgeries or I’ll make my family regret

I just fucking can’t stand this life anymore

it’s filled with evil and my environment is so shit ,I wish I had a better family

I think there is no escape bros ,I will sadly make my last stand soon:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsugh::feelsYall:

Last edited:
Now my mother and sister ran from our home to live with the abusive pos father we have :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

family is the most fucking crucial part in life Man , if I had a good family I’d have gotten my surgeries and not living this piece of shit hell life

my piece of shit Chad father says “you don’t need surgery you’re not that bad” to me over and over again

I think I’m not gonna get my surgeries ,I pray to god that my father gets killed in a painful way and I get his money

they are still doing nothing to make my life easier:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: man I didn’t want this difficulty

it’s filled with evil and my environment is so shit ,I wish I had a better family

I think there is no escape bros ,I will sadly make my last stand soon:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsugh::feelsYall:
For that reason is that the Elites want to destroy family.
It could be that our role models have changed due to automation.

Sorry your family treats you like that, family should be someone on who you could always rely on.

I think I’m not gonna get my surgeries
,I pray to god that my father gets killed in a painful way and I get his money
:feelskek:

What kind of surgeries do you want to perform on yourself?

I'm sorry your family is a complete trainwreck of genetic code. See you on the other side if you are doing anything drastic.

Fuck dude, you are living in a real hell... they don't do the bare minimum to make you feel better in any way.

Fuck dude, you are living in a real hell... they don't do the bare minimum to make you feel better in any way.
Yeah, I’m pretty sure my life is by far the worst out of all people in this forum