Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Family gatherings

Findlebert

Findlebert

Self-banned
-
Being dragged to family gatherings is one of the worst events for me, I just feel like such an outcast. Everyone in my family is really successful and mogs me into oblivion, cousins my age have significant others, are attending parties and just have great social lives, I mean these people have gotten recently married and they are in their mid 20s! I'm the only loser of the bunch, seeing everyone else that I grew up with way more successful and attractive then me and just happier is shit man. Most of the time I just sit in the corner somewhere and listen to music and just wait for it to end, I live with my mother and she forces me to go to all of them. Listening to them babbling on about what they did this past week hurts bro. They used to make small talk with me and ask what I am doing currently, but I think they realized the fact that i'm a loser since they've just stopped completely. It's so obvious that they think i'm a ugly weirdo and probably think of me as a stranger (I mean it is true but it pains me). We have these at least once a month, its absolute cancer I wish my mom would just let me stay home being around the people you grew up with and them having everything you want is ropfuel, it feels so humiliating.

I am having another one in a few days. I can never get used to it. :fuk:

Brutal. Family gatherings are even worse if you are NEET. Next time I'm at a family gathering, I'm going to try to hide from everyone.

kids.is :feelsclown:
"muh mum":lul::lul:

Being the loser of the family is always tough I hate family gatherings.

I rarely have family gatherings, and even if I do attend one, they never ask me questions, I just eat my food while everybody talks about their lives except for me. I am not even noticed or recognized at my family gatherings.

57893.jpg

Roxy:owo:
Everything about her is perfect from her her cherubic face to her small yet erotic body

Very relatable Holy fuck. I have a cousin a year younger than me and he was engaged for 2 months only before impregnation his syrian wife. Fucking hell. Even a cousin the same age as me has been married since he was like 23. Kill me. It's so humiliating

If you don't live near your family you're in the clear if I do return however I expect I'll have to attend one. But shit is expensive a little talk here and there is worth staying out of debt.

Being dragged to family gatherings is one of the worst events for me, I just feel like such an outcast. Everyone in my family is really successful and mogs me into oblivion, cousins my age have significant others, are attending parties and just have great social lives, I mean these people have gotten recently married and they are in their mid 20s! I'm the only loser of the bunch, seeing everyone else that I grew up with way more successful and attractive then me and just happier is shit man. Most of the time I just sit in the corner somewhere and listen to music and just wait for it to end, I live with my mother and she forces me to go to all of them. Listening to them babbling on about what they did this past week hurts bro. They used to make small talk with me and ask what I am doing currently, but I think they realized the fact that i'm a loser since they've just stopped completely. It's so obvious that they think i'm a ugly weirdo and probably think of me as a stranger (I mean it is true but it pains me). We have these at least once a month, its absolute cancer I wish my mom would just let me stay home being around the people you grew up with and them having everything you want is ropfuel, it feels so humiliating.

I am having another one in a few days. I can never get used to it. :fuk:
Same everytime I see my successful cousins I want to punch them in the face just enough to loosen 1 tooth or 2.

Getting asked ''So, did you get a girlfriend yet? ;)'' literally every fucking family gathering was hell. It's like they knew and wanted to mock me. But why? I didn't do anything to them. I just wanted to exist in peace.

Being dragged to family gatherings is one of the worst events for me, I just feel like such an outcast. Everyone in my family is really successful and mogs me into oblivion, cousins my age have significant others, are attending parties and just have great social lives, I mean these people have gotten recently married and they are in their mid 20s!
Damn same scenario here fuck
I'm the only loser of the bunch, seeing everyone else that I grew up with way more successful and attractive then me and just happier is shit man.
Yes but they were always year old ER’s than me
Most of the time I just sit in the corner somewhere and listen to music
Same damn everything relatable

Brutal, I think we can all relate to this. I've always been the outcast, today I have not left my room all day on christmas fuckin day of all days. They all been downstairs whilst I've isolated myself from them. Doesn't matter what time of year it is, I've always shut myself away from everyone. But I can't escape the suffering as I live with an abusive brother and gaslighting mum.

My uncles come over for christmas and they're even more fucked than me. 2 of them are schizophrenic, 1 is in a care home in his 50s. The 3rd uncle is 60 odd and collects toys, he's a hoarder which is an addiction in itself. My family is non existent, my mum and brother are abusive to me and my uncles are mentally ill. My auntie's side have not spoken for years. My dad died when I was 12, I never even knew him. A perfect family doesn't exist for losers like us, everything in our life is fucked including our own family.

I’m just quiet and shit. “Oh, nice, presents, hooray!” And then back to being quiet.

I find just helping out with cleaning up, setting up the table, etc helps me avoid awkward conversations with people.

I'm grateful that my whole family is at odds. it's been decades since I've had a family reunion.