Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My family ruined me completely

ERaser

ERaser

Captain
★★★★
I have been rotting in my room since I'm 16. My family doesn't talk to me and tells me to shut up.

I can tell the people in my family to kill themselves, hurt myself in anger and they don't even care if I'm negative towards them they just ignore me.

They also sent me to a mental hospital for multiple months many times where I got groped by faggots and humiliated by nurses cause I was fed large amount of meds even though I don't suffer from anything.

fucking hell you sound like a clone of me

You can still become a hERo:society:

Move out already, entitled faggot.

I have been rotting in my room since I'm 16. My family doesn't talk to me and tells me to shut up.

I can tell the people in my family to kill themselves, hurt myself in anger and they don't even care if I'm negative towards them they just ignore me.

They also sent me to a mental hospital for multiple months many times where I got groped by faggots and humiliated by nurses cause I was fed large amount of meds even though I don't suffer from anything.
They want us to shut up and continue wageslaving for social harmony

Well, you're going to have to take charge and find a way to live on your own. Paying your way.

Quit complaining.

Have always been told they wish i was never born

im living same thing ...

I'm going to kill my brother and probably fuck my mother up as well they're the reason I'm an incel and my life sucks. I'm going to do it one day. Then at least I will have fixed the problems even if I can't fix my own life.

I'm going to kill my brother and probably fuck my mother up as well they're the reason I'm an incel and my life sucks. I'm going to do it one day. Then at least I will have fixed the problems even if I can't fix my own life.
Based. Make them suffER.

I don't want to be in a prison again
You already are. (the earth is a prison) and the normies and the chads are the guards

my mom just tells me to kill my self if i hate my life so much and that i should be grateful for my life due to other people having no legs and having cancer etc

i should be grateful for my life due to other people having no legs and having cancer etc
Typical Normie Dialog, I've heard the same shit a thousand times.