Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion False identification

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
At some point i saw the post about St Eliots day. Infact i saw multiple posts called "St Eliots day". And it was just recaping all the shit about Rodgers and his shit show. But then i saw a comment going against him and he pointed out that Eliot was not a incel but a failed normie. The point was Eliot talked about how he deserved women calling himself the supreme gentlemen. That commenter who i dont remember (and was commenting on the St Eliot post, notaking the post) could have even gone the further part of Eliots choice of guns and vehicle. A glock and a sig p226. Two of the most mainstream hanfguns out there in gun culture. His car of choice? BMW. A mainstream and somwhat pricey vehicle if new.

But that commenters point was Eliot was a failed normie and not a incel. A have not more then anything else wich to honest. I kinda side with that commenter who i cant remember and i wish i knew him so i could give the credit for the points he made about Eliot. And i think we should be againts have nots or failed normies in a way. Not people with dumb ass opinions but those who act like there soppossed to get ass from a women. Those who are narcissistic. Am i saying we owe women respect? Fuck no. I see women give there bodys to bullies and scammers and because of that i think there just as bad as bullies and scammer even if they dont do the dirty work themselfs. But the idea of "im better then the rest" is somthing i dont like. And thats why i find it harder to give Eliot sympathy. That and his shit show probably contributed to gun controll wich is more stompin on the nuts for me since i own "assualt weapons". So fuck him for increasing my chance of loosing my 800$ Colt LE 6960.

No one can be 2 people without lying. Thats the case for Eliot. He lied about being a incel wile trying to be a fucking normie. Just how Lucifer called himself satan. He is not satan the demon of wrath. He is Lucifer the demon of pride. Lucifer is real. Not satan. Even if wrath is a thing. Lucifer was nothing more then a have not. Just like Eliot. Somone who failed in having pride or lust and was fufilled with wrath and envy. Somthing that is truley pathatic or so i thought.

So what about us? Well thinking about it i might have been wrong. All i just typed might have been a waste because as i typed it, something popped in my mind. In a way we are have nots. We cant get girls. Unlike the privileged chad. But neither can a elephant if its attracted to humans somhow. Unless the women is fucked in the head. Then i thought about it. What would we be like if we werent incels? Would we even have the same ideoligys if we were over priveleged or just a bunch of fucking normies? We makes choices in a life and we think on our own terms. But our thoughts are mostly us just processing information and experiences that ended up crossing paths with us. Im not siding with normies or the chads or stacys. Im saying we dont really know our selfs. No one really deos. Tell me. If a hot girl spread her legs for you, would you go for it?

Judgment is pointless in a way. No one really seems to choose to look at other peoples perspectives. Fuckers who are over privileged sure as shit wont look at things from our perspectives. But if you were raised exactly like Eliot now, would you be yourself or like him? If you didnt have shit parrents (wich i know most of us did have shit parrents including me) and had the environment of a normie would you be like that normie or still be your self? What if you were a black chad? Would you still be your self or a black chad mentally speacking? Now alot of these people dont have suffering. They them selfs are over privileged. But somthing tells me if these people were in our enviroments, they most likely either be like us or Eliot. I dont think Eliot is one of us. I more side he is a failed normie. A have not. But what about the opisite of him?

First time i heard of redpilling i was in my far right phase wich im sure by saying that, made 300 asses bleed. But one redpiller that stood out was coach red pill. He had a decency of simuler ideas to us. But was i wouldnt say a chad but got more then the average normie. Looking at him i couldnt really get a grip of what he is really like. At least black pillers and us Incels have a pattern of our nature in the same way a cat hisses and purrs or a bird that flys. We all have the simuler cause of shit parrents or being bullied by some shitty fuckers. These guys have no pattern besides being a hybrid between us and a non chad pickup artist. But i do think most red pillers are actually incels wile the minority of em are non incels like coach redpill. Chances are the red pillers who are a have used to be incels but kept wasnt able to be made a fool out of after being lucky. Most of the incels i hear of that loose the V card tend to change dramatically with the blue pill bullshit. I may have disagreements of the majority of the incel comunity but i never fall for blue pill bullshit.

Unless you all fake your personality to people around public like i do, wile only being honest about your self on this site like i also do, im sure people are gonna mistreat you for how dare you not being mainstream or going with the fucking flow. And if they somhow give you any benefit like a girl or some shit. Will change you.

There is somthing you should remember. The majority of people on this site will probably stay fresh meat. I know i will until i move to Nevada and enjoy em hookers. But theres gonna be the minority of those who do get a girl to stick her ass out for the dick. To all reading this, just incase your a minority incel remember that most who leave that state have a changed mind. Mostly by those who take the v card. They typicly do it to manipulate them into blue pill bullshit. evidence i saw was seeing vids of ex incels saying they regret there mindset. The bluepill is poison. A lie. But dont be relient on the red pill either. Im not saying red pill is a lie but you should make your own pill. Make judgments on what you truly know about the world. Not what people influence on you. If a girl takes your v card she will try to influence you and brainwash you into a ant. But i know the majority wont get one like me. This also applys to you because people who lead in the redpill can lie and scam. Best example is the corruption of catholic churches in midevil area. Be influenced by your self. Not by red pill or blue pill. Make your own ideoligys and choices.

Extra: Now i though about it. To the women who blue pill a incel and take the v card. I think they should be refered to as a succubus. Because they use sex a maliocous intent for fraudulent influences of the blue pill into incels. Ive seen this happen actually with my co workers. They trick em to being blue lill and take there v card to influence em to be blue pill or far left.

Nice leftist meme bro