Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fallout Newvegascels which faction did you choose?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In my first playthrough I went with the Legion just because I thought the Roman Empire was cool and I liked their uniform. The bad part is that almost everyone hates the Legion so you miss out a lot of questlines and companions (Boone, Cass, etc.) by siding with them. On my second playthrough I went with Yes Man and I ended up so OP in that one, I had experience from the previous one so I knew everything about the best skills, how to level up properly, best weapons, best armor, etc. These both happened in 2014 very close to each other, I finished my playthrough with Caesar's Legion (well almost because the fucking game crashed on the last mission always :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:) and almost instantly started a new one with Yes Man. With Yes Man the game didn't crash so I finally got to see the ending, pretty satisfactory tbh. In 2020 I started a new playthrough thinking of siding with the NCR just to see how it is but I got bored once you reach New Vegas. I had forgot how boring the early game is if you already know what happens next. Specially the quests Come Fly with Me or the entire Elvis larpers (forgot their name) questline.

Last edited:
i never played with any factions in the game

i just went to the radio thing and discovered the land of science and technology where they took my brain out
i finished the quests of the robots then dumped the game and never played it again

First playthrough I was a little cuck and went with NCR. If I replay, I will go with the house :feelsjuice:

The house. All the other factions (especially NCR cucks) are useless.

First playthrough i went with Legion but i stuck because i was to dumb and didn't know where to go then 2nd playthrough i went with ncr and after that yes man which is in my opinion the best ending tbh

First playthrough was with NCR (I was like 11) but when I got it on PC I did the yes man ending because it fit thematically the best with the whole message of the DLCs "letting go of the past and embracing the future" so I assumed it was pretty much what the devs probably intended to be cannon.

That and the yes man ending is cannon in the dust mod and I consider that shit to be the closest thing we'll get the fallout NV 2.

Ceasers legion obviously, it's the only faction that actually makes sense in that world

House was my first playthrough legion was second never bothered with other endings.

I went NCR when I was younger first play through to play it safe.

I think I would have more fun with RPGs nowadays I would cause chaos and not even give a fuck.